Present time

Mistress pov

I pulled up to the lobby and got out. She was about to get out also but I told her to stay. I needed a moment to collect myself. I am down right scared. I have never done this before. Sure I have taken control sometimes but never like this. I look back at her and see that she is on the phone.

She is probably pissed, I can imagine her cussing her husband out. He deserves it. He would always pick on me when I was trying to talk to her. I think back to when I first started talking to her, she was shy at first, then she would open up. De would ask me about being bi and I told her it was the best ever. I have never had a man please me like a woman does. I get the room key and walk back to her smiling. "Sorry to take so long."

   She smiles shyly. "No problem."  She mumbles as she gets a phone call. I can hear her husband through the phone. She listens for a few moments then hands me the phone.

"Hello." I say slightly laughing.
"Please take that damn phone away from her."
"Why should I?" I ask laughing at him, she is laughing too.
"Please!!! I promise never to pick on you again and will not bother her and you while ya'll are talking on line." I stay silent for a few moments then sigh. he is really trying to let her have fun.

I was surprised when he told me that she let him have a fling. She always told me she would cut off his balls if he done that to her. I guess she got tired of him asking. I glance at her then I say. "Fine, but on her birthday she comes to visits me." I can hear him cussing under his breathe.
"Fine, if she agrees." He says in a huff causing me to squeal when he said this. She knew something was up and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Say goodbye to her. You know the room number, have the son call about 6pm after that i will not let her answer."
"Fine," he says in a huff. "Give her the phone."
I hand her the phone. she talks and listens for a while. "Fine, but i don't like it." She says letting out an angry breathe. "I love you and boo, bye." She hands me the phone then turns and looks out the window. I see tears in the corner of her eyes and reach out to touch her cheek. she stiffens a little then relaxes. I know that she is scared, I'm not going to hurt her. I know she needs this release, I feel it every time I talk to her on line.
"I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do; but I will force you to have fun. I also have a surprise when we to get to the room."
She turns her head. "I don't like surprises." she states with an angry look on her face.
"You will when you see what it is." I smirk as  I drive towards the room. At the front desk the hotel bellhop  guy in the lobby let me know Bells was here.

Beauty pov

We pull up to the room and Mistress tells me to get out. She puts my phone in the trunk of the car and pulls out a bag. I follow her to the room but why am i still here? My pain in the ass husband says I can leave at anytime but I will regret it if I do. I don't know what he means by that but I don't want to take a chance to find out. I know it was probably not wise to allow him to have an affair but I was getting to the point of not caring anymore. I couldn't reach my enjoyment no matter how hard i tried. He tried to help but my body just wouldn't respond to his touch. When mistress kissed me, my body reacted in such a way it never has before. I felt tingles all over my body, my breasts actually started to ache for her touch. My tongue, when it touched hers, had a mind of its own. I was awed at how skilled she was in kissing. I feel my self getting wet just thinking about kissing her again.

We walk in the room and I hear the shower running. "Are you sure we got the right room?" I ask.
"Yes, just sit on the bed and wait for your next instruction." I do as she said and look around the room. it's a simple room, with a king size bed. I lay back on the bed and close my eyes.  I can hear mistress talking to some one as I drift off to sleep.

Mistress's pov

I stood there watching bell get out of the shower. "Hey girl."
"Hey Mistress...why do i have to call you that again?" I laugh.
"She doesn't know who we are. I want to keep her guessing."
"You know soon as she hears Bell she is going to figure it out."
"She is too scared right now." I walk out of the bathroom and see beauty has fallen asleep. "Bell come help me." I say to Bell as i start to undress her. Bell comes out and sees what I'm doing.
"Why are you doing this?"
"We are going to buy some new clothes for her and I need to know her size." Beauty stirs in her sleep. I think that she is going to wake up but doesn't. After we are done i take her clothes and put them in a bag. "I'll leave her a note. I think she needs the sleep." I quickly write the note and head out side following Bell. I can't wait to see if she follows the note instructions.