taken​ over part 2

Everything was silent in the normally deafening hall way. Everyone's​ eyes locked on Y/x/n there eyes​ full of fear and anger.
"Is this true" Dillon said so calmly but at the same time threatening.
"I_i/can explain"  Y/X/n stuttered

"ARE you an EVO or NOT"  Dillon asked in such a tone it sent shivers​down my spine

Y/x/n looked at me longingly tears began to full as he slowly nodded his head.
Dillon let out a deafening scream of anger
"Do you see now this is why we CAN'T TRUST people like you if you can even call yourself human you do nothing but kill hurt and put people in danger from this moment on i will vow to kill every EVO i ever see "

Y/x/n tried to run but Dillon was too fast he grabbed him by the throat and choked him
"Tommy hit her himself please have mercy" he cried as Dillon dragged him off to the toilet to drown him.

I looked to Tommy and he smiled in a way I'd never seen he roughly grabbed my hand and made us disappear .
We appeared in a old Wearhouse. I looked to Tommy but it wasn't Tommy​ it was the people that tried to kill us a few months ago . My eyes scanned the room looking for Tommy ,my eyes then landed on a beaten tired Tommy tied to a chair .
The man throw me in front of him and walked behind him . He held a knife up to Tommy's throat and pressed the tip of blade in to the side of his neck .
"No no please​ don't please don't" i cry desperately
The man shock his head
"Please I'll do anything" i whispered
Tears rolled down my face as he simply ignored me
"Wait" said the cold woman that killed my mother two years ago as she walked out of the shadows​
" I'll do anything just let him go " i begged
Her.
She looked at me and said
"I'm gonna kill you the same way i killed your mother"
"NO" yelled Tommy he knew how my mother died and so did i .
"If i do this you'll let him go"
"Oh of course" she spat
"Once he watches the love of his life die that should be enough to torcher anybody"
I closed​my eyes and toke a deep breath and nodded.
I was thrown on to Tommy to say goodbye, (play video now)
"Tommy baby I'm sorry"
"Why are you doing this you know what it's like to watch" he yelled as tears fell from his eyes. I placed my hand to his cheek and whipped them a way .
"Tommy at least this way i can be with my mother" i wispered as my thoughts went to mother i remembered​ her death , i remember her being strapped to the machine as they stole her memories untill she couldn't even remember how to breath . I saw the Paine in her eyes and i know what awaits  me .
"Alright the machine is ready" the woman yelled
"I love you Tommy "  i wispered kissing his cheek as new tears fell .
"Love you too I'm never going to forget you ever"  he wispered as he pressed his broken lisp on mine . I cried knowing that when i die i wont even remember him.
The woman came over and strapped me to the chair.
My head was strapped in to place as the big tube came down and clamped around me .
I cried silently​ as the machine came to life and starts it's evil procedure. My eyes locked with Tommy's as i slowly forget what happened this morning as time goes on i cant even remember Tommy then not even Y/x/N and soon enough i can't remember who I am .
Slowly my breathing​ stops and i can't get my breath back. My eyes land on the rather handsome boy sat in the chair as everything goes dark.

Tommy's point of view

I feel nothing but sadness and anger as i watch her die the evil woman looks so pleased with herself. When Y/n's eyes close they make the mistake of untying me . With so much anger and pian i grab the people who have just taken my happiness away from me and transport them to where there worst frears lie with no exsacpe. As i let go of there hands i scream "you deserve to die here alone and you will " i turn to Y/n and cry "wake up please baby please don't leave me here alone" i sit on the floor and sob as i remember all the best and worst times i had with her .
~~~~~~~~~~''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry it toke so long tell me what you think and sorry if it's Rudish
Peterswendy15 xxx 
Ps sorry for any spelling mistakes​I've made xx