Taken over

Hey I'm tommy I'm an evo and I go to Y/s/n.
I have been here for little while but I already have a girlfriend she's everything to me I love her so much and she's an evo to .
She makes me feel special.

Y/N POV

I've been with tommy for three months so far I know he's an evo like me but we're not the only evos here my Ex boyfriend Y/x/N is one he makes people think stuff that's not true and lately he's been very interested in tommy and I'm beginning to worry about him .
~~~~~time skip<~~~~~~~~~ at school

"Hey baby " tommy yelled over the crowd of people pushing and shoving his way to me.
I wrapped my arms around him when suddenly he shoved me to the floor, everything went silent as tommy stood above me rigged with anger. I looked around and spotted Y/x/N he smirked and blow me a kiss.
Tommy raised his hand
"Tommy" I screamed as his hand made contact with my cheek .
Everyone gasped, tommy swung again but his hand was count by my best friend Dillon (or who ever you want )
Tommy was thrown against the wall by Dillon and his gang.
Tommys eyes rolled back in to his head as he yelled out.
Dillon gripped his face in one hand and healed his trout in the other.
"You think it's okay to hit HER "
He screamed in his face
His eyes filled with tears as he looked desperately for me. Dillon noticed
"You want to see HER "
Tommy was shoved to the ground and kicked in the side.
I couldn't take it anymore  it wasn't tommy it was Y/x/N
"STOP ITS Y/X/N HES CONTROLLING HIM"
" how's that possible Y/N" Dillon asked as he let Tommy go
"He's he's an evo " as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it
Everything was silent again
"How could you Y/N" Y/x/N whispered

~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~<<<|~~|~|~|~||~~~~

Hey guys haven't updated in forever hope you Liked it let me know if you want a part 2
Peterswendy💙💚💙💚✨✨