Chapter Six

"Mikhail," his girlfriend called out to him, "come over here. I need to meet someone."

I could see in his eyes that he didn't want to go. But he got up, gave me a sad smile and said, "I'll be back," then left to his girlfriend.

I watch as he walks away from me. And every step he took, gave my heart a painful stab in my chest. I quickly took my eyes off him. I look at my kids and they were hungry. I took the diaper bag and took out the formula and made two bottles. One for each baby. After the bottles were made, I fed the twins.

Even though it's a party that I was somewhat invited. The only people that I talk to is Adam and Rachael. I haven't gotten to talk to Mikhail since earlier. I look at the time. It's getting late. I should go. I also have work tomorrow. I got up, put the diaper bag over me, and grabbed my twins.

"Need help?" Asks a Mikhail.

I look up to see him in front of me. "Yeah, can you carry her?" I ask him. Pointing to our daughter. He nods then walks to our daughter. He carries her gently. Close to his body. He walked with me to my car. He helped me put the kids in the car. After that we walked me to the car door.

"Happy Birthday Mikhail. I didn't think that I would get to see you. But I'm glad I did. I truly did miss you." I told him. My back to the driver side. His body close to mine.

"I really did miss you. I always wanted to see you again." He told me as he walks closer to me.

Our eyes looking at each other. Forgetting where we are. He got so close I could feel his breath against mine. We look down to each other's lips. Look back up then leaned closer till our lips brushed each other. Once they touched we smash our lips together. Hungary for each other. I wrap my arms around his neck. Then our hands to each other's faces, bringing us together as close as possible.

When we had to let go for air, we breathed heavily. Our foreheads touching.

"I love you."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Sorry for the long wait guys! I hope I didn't lose my touch and thought that this was boring. Please comment anything. I hope people are still reading this but I will understand if there's not. 😅. Well, I can't tell you when the next update will come but I'll try my best. 😅😂🤓😢😭