Chapter Three

Graduation is coming. Everything is set. It's been four months since I got pregnant. I hid my bump well. It's barely noticeable. But I still get emotional and cravings from time to time. Damn female hormones. It seems that Mikhail and Rachael broke up and she is open with her relationship with her brother. Surprisingly everyone is accepting. Even Mikhail was uneffected with everything. It was quite weird but it seems they created a mutual understanding. After we did the usual speaches and getting our diploma, and having the choir sing to us and also the embarrassing slide show and few videos of all of times throughout the years.

After all that. Mikhail and I went our separate ways, giving him one last hug before saying good bye.

It's been three months since I gave birth. My cute babies. They are so adorable. I still dress as a woman. It's becoming a habit, but I don't mind. I like dressing as a girl. I hadn't spoken with Mikhail since we graduated. I admit, I'm sad that I haven't seen him, but it's for the best.

I'm in line getting coffee so I could go to college. The college that I go to let's me have my kids with me. I'm glad that they do. So many people are confused if I'm a girl or guy, only a few people know I'm a guy. Classes are finally over. I took my kids and went to the park. I set up a blanket in the shade by a tree. I took out the diaper bag and toys for my babies. I also took my bowl of fruits that I packed and set them on the blanket. I then took my sleeping babies on the ground. I took out my book and started to read. Just when I read the first word my baby girl started to cry. I closed my book and crawled to her. I took her into my arms and cooed her. I grabbed a toy and brought it to her face. I shook it. She clapped and giggled. I set her in the floor and let her play with her toy. I went to check on my baby boy. What greeted is an adorable sight. He is very much awake and is sucking on his blanket. I laughed. I unbuckled the restraints and took him out of the stroller. I set him right next to his sister. They started to play with their toys. I couldn't stop watching them. They were just too cute. I finished drinking my coffee then I set it on the stroller. I put away my cold fruits then I played till I had to go to school. Just in time too because the lecture is about to start.

I got up and brought my kids to the stroller. I let them sleep and I walked to class. When I entered I went to sit by the door. I took out my laptop and all of the materials needed. When the lesson ended I put everything away. For the rest of the day I went to classes. When I finished classes, I took my kids to the store with me. As I was looking in the produce section I heard my name get called.

"Rei?! Is that you?!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked up and turned but I didn't see anything so I continue to look at the foods. "Rei!" The voice said again. This time I ignored it and walked around the store. When I arrived at the baby section I felt someone poke me. I turned around and saw....Rachael? And it seems she is pregnant again. I could see her baby bump.

"Rachael?" I asked surprised.

"I called you so many times but you didn't answer me!"

"I heard you but I thought it was just in my head." I replied to her.

"Still...rude." She said playfully. "So what have you been up to?"

"I'm in college. I have a job, my own place and I am watching these angels."

She took looked at my babies and cooed at the sight of them. As she played with the kids I looked at her. She looks happy. Her hair is at her shoulder blades as. Her eyes are much brighter. Together we looked at baby clothes together and bought some. I also bought a squirrel plushie for the future baby. I gave it to her. We talked about how she was, and how she and her brother/boyfriend are now. We also talked about Mikhail for a little bit then we went our separate ways. Thinking about him makes me sad. I miss him so much. After all this time I still love him. When I arrived at home I brought my kids inside and put them in their play pen. They played around while I got the groceries. After I fed my kids they fell asleep. I made dinner for myself then ate. After I went to bed. My last thoughts were of Mikhail.