Chapter Four

Niall's face fell. He studied my eyes heavily, and I noticed his breath hitch in his throat. 

"What? How? By who?" The questions came spilling out of his mouth. He scooted closer to me on the couch and leaned forward so I could look at him straight on in front of me.  

I stayed silent, my breathing normal as I watched his eyes study me carefully. 

"Harry, who stabbed you?" He asked again, this time placing a hand on my knee. The shock of him sped up my leg to my chest, making my breathing unsteady once again. 

I sighed and detached my eyes from his face, turning my head the opposite direction. I felt his hand slide up and down my leg slightly, making me feel a teensy bit uncomfortable downstairs.  

I swallowed before looking forward again. "I had to drop something off at some man's house. He got upset with me and ended up stabbing me," I said. Niall's hand stopped moving around on my leg and stayed firm on my knee.

"What were you dropping off? And what man?" 

There's the questions again. My face fell into a stern look. Ignoring how good it felt to have his hand on my leg, I pushed it off and stood up from the couch. 

"You don't need to know anything more," I said coldly. 

Niall sighed and ran a hand down his face, sitting back against the couch again. He picked up the remote from on cushion beside him and flicked on the telly. The same football match that was just starting at the mans house was still on. Seeing it, the previous occurrences flashed in my head, making me feel suddenly dizzy. 

I held my side as I stumbled away from the couch and made my way into the kitchen, grabbing on to the shiny counter top to balance myself. 

I heard Niall's heavy accent from the living room. "You okay?"  

I nodded my head, forgetting that he couldn't see me. 

I looked down at my bare torso and noticed the bandage was almost soaked with red, but didn't seem to be bleeding much anymore. 

I pushed a hand through my hair and stood there against the counter just taking it all in.
I got stabbed, now I'm at a strangers house, my dealer needs the money I collected, I have no idea where my cell-

My cell phone!

I felt around my pockets until I felt the familiar, thin rectangle shape. I pulled out my iPhone that I had stole from a previous client and unlocked it, seeing that I had 16 missed calls from my dealer. 

I quietly lugged my way out of the kitchen's archway and into the large hallway again, walking a few steps so I was completely out of ear shot from Niall. 

Dialing my dealers number, I put the phone to my ear and listened to it ring a few times before I heard the scratchy voice of the man that I've been long time working for pick up.

"Where are you, Harry? I was expecting you back an hour ago. Do you need me to go over the regulations of running again?" He spat coldly. 

I quickly replied. "No, John. That guy you set me up to run for stabbed me."

"Did you get my money? Hurry up and get back," He said again. I rolled my eyes. 

"Did you not just hear what I said? I got stabbed! I'll bring you your damn money tomorrow," I whispered harshly into the receiver. 

"You have 'till dawn."

With that, he hung up. I angrily ran a hand through my hair, shoving my phone back into my jeans pocket.