Toy

*****Zero's P.O.V.*****

"Hey!" A small voice called in my ears just like it has for the past five minutes straight. "Zero just listen to me! I promise there's another way to save Meko! But I can tell she won't like it!"

"Fine." I stopped walking, causing the small fairy to fly into my head, landing on my shoulder. "What is this so called "other way" you speak of? And yell in my ear like that ever again and I'll rip those wings right out of your damn back, understood?"

"Understood, but as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, if you find the vampire that turned Meko and bring his blood to her you can just skip this stupid quest. Though the downside to this is that Meko will have to drink this vampire's blood. Unless you can get blood from a relative of theirs which will suffice. Hey! Where are you going?!"

"That's the scent of Yuki's blood!" I said continuing my sprint toward the academy. "If it's Kuran, he's dead!"

"But what about Meko?" She giggled reminding me that I can use Kuran to my advantage.

"Nevermind. He's not dead. The vampire that turned Meko was named Rido Kuran which means that we can just get Kuran's blood for Meko. I know she would drink Kuran's over Rido's anyday." I replied slowing to a jog as I neared the scent. Looking down I saw Yuki lying in Kuran's lap with blood running down her neck. But, something was different about her.

"There's two of you!" I yelled pulling out Bloody Rose and aiming it at Kuran. Both Purebloods stood up, Kuran pushing Yuki behind him. "You made her one of you!"

"Zero, don't!" Yuki said pushing her way in front of Kuran. "This man he's... he's my brother." She fainted after saying that. Kuran held and disappeared using his godly Pureblood powers.

"Now what?" I sighed, looking to Nadawi for answers.

"Honestly, I think we have a better chance of getting Yuki to help save Meko. She's Meko's friend isn't she?"

"Yeah you're probably right but how are we even supposed to know where Kuran and his godly powers took her?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. That's gonna be a bump in the road, isn't it? Haha!"

"You're weird." I said as I began my search for Yuki. As I did I passed the Headmaster's office, and decided to check on Meko while I had the chance. Opening the door I rushed over to the empty couch pissed that she was missing.

"Look! That blonde boy has Meko!" Nadawi flew quickly over to a window that showed a blonde Level E running off with  MY Meko.

Hopping through the window, I quickly chased after him. I shot him as I ran quickly catching the silver haired girl before she even so much as touched the floor.

"Mine." I growled lowly watching as thousands of Level E's crowded around me.

"Uh, I may not be an expert in this whole vampire thing, but maaaybe we should run?" Nadawi said.

"Shut up!" I yelled not even meaning to. "I have to protect my mate, even if it costs my damn life."

"Male fairies are the same way. All they do is growl and protect their mates. I don't get what the big deal is."

"Its because we love them. We'll sacrifice anything for them. She's mine and no one else can have her~." I rambled on and on about how she was mine until my inner vampire finally kicked in. He hissed letting off a powerful aura as Viper walked by.

"Mine~."

"Holy shit! Zero! What the hell are you doing?! You can't just vamp out in the middle of here!" Viper yelled probably hoping the day class didn't see me. Ichiru came into view and gasped. Viper and Ichiru became solid and attacked the Level E's surrounding us and made a path to the girls' Sun Dormitories. Inside I found Yuki up and walking out.

"Yuki, we need your help. She's ice cold and we don't have much time. She needs your blood because I don't know where to find Rido Kuran." I said quickly, relieved to have found her so fast.

"Alright, open her mouth." Yuki replied nipping her skin with newly developed fangs. I opened Meko's mouth whispering my thanks. As Meko's mouth filled to the brink, she slapped my hand away to close her mouth and swallow. Her eyes opened revealing those gorgeous eyes I loved whether sky blue or crimson red. I thought she was gonna attack Yuki by the way she looked at her. But instead she bared her fangs and lunged for my neck.

Grabbing a chunk of my hair, she whispered, "Mine," before sinking her fangs in the junction where my shoulder and neck meet. Yuki giggled and when I looked back to her, she had pulled back. The blood smeared in her face and the crimson eyes made her look cuter than usual. I chuckled and she tilted her head in confusion.

"You've got like a lot of blood on your face, Meko-chan!" Yuki said wrapping her arms around Meko. "And you're okay!"

"It seemed you wanted my blood more than anything else." I said.

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

I'm alive! Yay!

Zero and Yuki saved me.

"Yuki, you have really long hair. Just how long was I out for." I chuckled and Zero suddenly looked away from her. She looked to him sadly.

"Zero, I swear I didn't know." Yuki cried. When he looked at her with hatred she literally started crying.

Which resulted in me hitting the back of his head.

"Ow!" He growled. "The hell was that for?"

"For being an asshat!" I yelled beyond pissed. "That's the girl who helped you through so much and you're just gonna turn away from her because she's a vampire! Hmph! If that's the case you can kiss my sweet vampire ass goodbye!"

"It's not because she's a vampire, Meko!" He yelled making me flinch. Zero has NEVER yelled at me. "She's related to Kaname KURAN! Which also means her damn uncle is the one beast on this planet that put you through so much hell!" I was just starting to put the pieces together.

"Yuki is the niece of Rido Kuran and is the lost Pureblood princess in the so called fairytales our parents used to tell us." He finished explaining.

"...," I had no words and was utterly speechless. She was related to that blue and red eyed monster. I got up from my position on the floor and walked away. As Yuki approached me to apologize I growled darkly and turned to face her and Zero.

"Don't you dare apologize! You're not supposed to exist! You damn beast! You think by taking a human form, you will be accepted. Ha! Don't make me laugh, bitch!" I mumbled getting louder until I was yelling at the end. Yuki backed up with tears in her eyes as I turned back around and continued stopping to ask one question. "And you Zero?"

"Huh?"

"Are you coming or staying?" I asked as he made no move. I clenched my fists and continued walking. "I see how it is. I was just a toy."