Chapter 3 Party

*yawn* "good morning weekend" I said. It's Sunday today I don't know what to do but someone texted me.

Text: hey y/n were having a party in Taehyung's house join us! -Park Jimin.

Sure well let me invite Kate I said.

Y/n's Text: Kate wanna join the party at Taehyung's house? let's go there together I need someone to pick my outfit :). -y/n.

Text: Duh! I want to join be right there y/n! -Kate.

"Finally your here Kate what should I wear?" I asked. "This one! White shirt with jeans" Kate said. "Ok by the way you look good Kate" I said.

"Thanks I'm always you know fashionable" Kate said. "Yep true" I said.

I put on my clothes I feel excited going to Taehyung's party! I wish that Minhee will not be there but I know she will be there which is sad. "Hello y/n were here" Kate said. "Oh let's go" I said.

"Y/n nice to see you! You look cute!" Jimin said. "Nice to see you Jimin you look good" I said. "Oh there's Jin gotta go y/n bye!" Kate said.

"I knew it" I said. "Y/n!" Taehyung said. "Taehyung nice to meet you!" I said. "You too you look good" Taehyung said. "Thanks" I said.

"Ehem Taehyung I will just go somewhere ok babe and nice meeting you y/n" Minhee said. "You too..." I said. Where is she going I was really curious so I followed her. "Taehyung I will just go somewhere" I said.

"Ok have fun!" Taehyung said. While I was following Minhee outside I hid in the bushes Minhee was talking to the man...then she kissed the man?! Omg I should picture this. "Hey babe how you doin" The man said.

"I'm doing fine I'm just really angry that y/n is stealing Taehyung" Minhee said. "So you like Taehyung?" The man said.

"No I like you I just want Taehyung for the money" Minhee said. I video everything single thing to show Taehyung I knew that girl was not true to Taehyung.

"Ok babe I will go now" Minhee said. "See you later" The man said. "Of course bye" Minhee said. When Minhee and the man left I went inside. "Taehyung! Taehyung!" I said. "What?!"Taehyung said. "Look Minhee is cheating on you!" I said.

"That's not true babe" Minhee said. "Look!" I said. I showed Taehyung the video and Taehyung is really mad at Minhee. "Minhee! How dare you?! You only want me for the money!" Taehyung said.

"N-no! I love you!" Minhee said. "Oh yeah how is that love! If your making out with him!" Taehyung said.

All eyes were on them and I back off quietly. "Fine I do love you just for the money! Happy?! And that y/n is ruining everything!" Minhee said. "It's not about her it's about us Minhee it's time that we break up" Taehyung said.

"Argh! Fine!" Minhee said. Minhee glared at me and Taehyung before leaving. "Ok everyone just enjoy the party it's fine now" Taehyung said. Well the party continues and I'm kinda worried now what will Minhee do. "Taehyung I'm sorry" I said.

" Sorry? You did the right thing y/n I should be thankful but still I'm still in love with her" Taehyung said. My heart hurt when Taehyung said that he's still in love with Minhee. "Umm.. Taehyung excuse me for a minute" I said. "Ok" Taehyung said.

"When will Taehyung love me?" I said. "He will "Jungkook said. "How will you know?" I said. I started to cry repeating the word Taehyung said. "He will understand if you guys just be close again and look I fell in love with you" Jungkook said. "I'll try" I said.

"That's my girl" Jungkook said. "Let's go inside" I said. "You sure?" Jungkook said. "Yep" I said. We went inside and enjoyed the party then we said are goodbyes.

"Goodbye Tae" I said. "Goodbye y/n" Taehyung said. "Y/n let's have a sleep over in your house" Kate said. "Ok" I said. We went to my house and talked. "So y/n you look like you cried is it about Taehyung again?" Kate said.

"Yeah even Taehyung broke up with Minhee Taehyung said that he still loves him" I said. "Why won't Taehyung move on with that girl there were a disgusting couple anyway" Kate said. "Yeah but I don't know what to do" I said.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow y/n we have school tomorrow we need to sleep early you know teachers" Kate said. "Ok goodnight Kate" I said. "Goodnight y/n" Kate said.

How's this chapter they broke up very quick but there's more so stay tuned and goodbye!