She couldn't really put it in words or action.. they just felt slightly different.. but naoki being her, she brushed it aside since she didn't think it was that important..

"Yeah, like like" the two confirmed

"Uh.. no.. I don't think I do.." Naoki assured them

"If you don't then that's fine, Naoki let's get along" Ino announced giving her a hand which naoki gladly shook. Same with sakura.

"Likewise Ino, Sakura" she smiled

That day she made two more friends, maybe now she wouldn't be as alone in class anymore..

She waved her friends goodbye and left. Naoki was debating with herself to go look for her brother or just go home.

Kaa-chan left for a mission so she's not home.. and nii is probably with sasuke.. I don't wanna be alone.. she thought

Naoki decided to go to naruto, he was most likely at the Uchiha compound or a training ground.. he would mostly go there after school.. with sasuke..

Naruto and Sasuke's bond only grew by time, they argued allot and almost all the time.. by now the two boys were like real siblings, caring for one another.

Naoki arrived at her first destination, Sasuke's home. She knocked on the door, the one who opened the door was mikoto

"Ah, nao-chan are you looking for naruto and sasuke?" The kind woman asked

Naoki nodded

"They went training on the usual training ground" mikoto told the girl

"Thank you oba-san, tell oji-san and Itachi-ni I said hi!" She smiled, waved and walked to the training ground

When she arrived to her next destination she decided to sneak up on them, she slowly sneaked closer to the training ground hiding behind trees.

She caught the two kissing?! On the mouth!.. It looked like an accident, but it was her first time witnessing such a scene from people that weren't her parents..

the two boys moved away from each other both in great shock. They both were blushing bright red..

"Dobe, let's never speak about that.." sasuke said looking everywhere but at naruto

"Never agreed more, teme.." naruto replied closing his eyes

Naoki saw everything and was thinking of confronting the two but before she could someone tapped her shoulder, she turned her head and saw Itachi with a soft smile

Itachi motioned her to leave them be and stay quiet, he offered naoki his hand and together they walked away.

"Itachi-ni, why do people kiss?" Naoki asked

"Well, it's a way to show affection to someone"

"Then can I kiss itachi-ni? Since I like itachi-ni allot" Naoki asked innocently with a smile

"Naoki I like you too but your and my like probably differs" he chuckled

Naoki tilted her head sideways.. she was a smart girl really.. but this, she just didn't understand..

"It's different?" She asked

He chuckled again and patted her head "maybe it is.. your still too young to understand, you'll know when you're older"

Naoki pouted "I'm not a little kid.."

Itachi glanced at naoki, his smile bore some sadness.. his eyes were similar. He shrugged at his own thoughts and continued focusing on walking.

On the way they came across shisui, Naoki noticed the small figure that was following him.. it was hinata.. naoki motioned her to come on out but she shook her head drastically and ran the other way.. naoki sighed.. her friend was really, REALLY shy...

Itachi, naoki and shisui went to eat ramen and somehow their conversation led to lecturing naoki about life lessons..

"So naoki, never ever follow a strange man, or accept anything from them." Shisui had finished..

"Shisui-ni... I know not to follow strangers.. "

Itachi chuckled slightly

"I'm just making sure you know, For your safety. If something were to happen it would sadden allot of people. Be sure to tell your brother and hinata."

"Shisui-ni, you really like hinata right?" she asked

"Well, of course we're friends" he replied slurping the soup

"Then did you ever kiss her?"

His eyes widened and he spat out the soup.. his face became red and he began stuttering

"W-what?"

"Itachi-ni told me people kiss to show affection, and you show affection to the people you like right?" She explained

Shisui looked at itachi, he looked amused to the position his friend was in.

"Naoki, what you said is true but it's not the regular 'like' but a different one. You'll understand when you're older" shisui said after regaining his composure..

Naoki pouted

"Eh.. not you to shisui-ni.. You two always treat me like I'm a baby who doesn't understand anything..."

The two laughed and finished their ramen that Naoki already had finished.

After the ramen They brought her home like a gentleman, but on the way naoki felt that they were slightly more distant..

---

Hope you enjoyed this chapter✨

Next chapter, which is tomorrow will finish off the childhood arc thing~

Vote, comments have a good day/night and till tomorrow ^^

-Panda 🐼