Island of Amazon Women x Male Reader

A/N: requested by D3m0nman. Enjoy.

You started to wake up as you found yourself in a mysterious looking place. You don't know how you even got there. All that you did remember was that you were at your house then you just suddenly blacked out and woke up to where you were now. You started to get up and look around.

(Y/N): where the hell am I? I'm not at home and this doesn't look like any jungle I've been to before.

As you continued to walk through the jungle, you noticed smoke coming from somewhere.

(Y/N): smoke? That means that there might be someone here on the island too.

You headed to the direction of the smoke and hopped to finally find someone. Once you got close to the spot where the some was coming from, you noticed a few huts made from straw.

(Or wherever the hell it is that's used to make huts).

(Y/N): huts?

Then you saw a bunch of 8 foot tall women.

(Go to 00:10 in the video).

(Y/N):"whispers to himself" holy crap?

???: uh uuh uh uh uh.

(Y/N): the hell?

You looked up and saw that one of the women were right above you.

(Y/N): ............uh oh. 0_0

She hit you with her club.

(Y/N): ow!

She grabbed you tied you up. After that she started to drag you into the area and into one of the huts. Once inside, you were shown to a woman who looked to be more tougher than the other ones and to be honest more bustier.

Scylla: what is it you've brought me?

Sheelie: an intruder.

(Y/N): no wait, it's not what you think. I don't even know how I got here to begin with. I just woke up here.

Sheelie: Shut it!

Scylla: hm..........Likely story. That would be anyone's excuse for why they were here.

(Y/N): I'm not lying I swear!

Scylla: I think it's time for your execution.

(Y/N): no please I'll do whatever you want!

Scylla: oh is that right? Very well then.

She got off her thrown and approached you. Once she was close enough, she grabbed your clothes with one hand and effortlessly ripped them off.

Scylla: me and my amazons require a new male sex slave. The last ones failed to pleasure us and suffered. So you might want to hope you can pleasure me.

You gulped.

Scylla: now then if you manage to succeed to pleasure me then you shall succeed in pleasuring the rest of the Amazons.

Scylla then stripped.

Scylla: you may need not haft to worry about getting any of us pregnant. The last sex slave failed. But who knows you could be lucky.

(Y/N): 0_0

Scylla stripped and pushed you down on the ground.

Scylla: Sheelie.

Sheelie: yes?

Scylla: if this man succeeds to pleasure me, be sure to tell the others.

Sheelie: yes mam.

Scylla then started to suck your dick.

(Y/N): ahhh~

Scylla's mind: his dick feels much bigger than the last men who came here. Interesting.

She kept sucking as you felt your cum starting to build up and ready to shoot out.

(Y/N): ahhh~

You shot your cum in her mouth. Scylla pulled into and swollowed it.

Scylla: mm. My that was actually nice. But now let's move to the real event.

She got up and slid down on your dick and she was tighter than she looked. Surprisingly, she moaned after she started moving.

(Y/N): oh god, so tight!

Scylla: why thank you. Either that or your so big.

You blushed more from that while she continued to move on you.

Scylla: I can feel your manhood starting to build up again. You might want to let it out.

You let your cum burst out in her. She got up and stood over you.

Scylla: well then I must admit, you've managed to pleasure me. There for you get to live and pleasure the rest of the Amazons.

(Y/N): oh thank god..........oh wait.....

Sheelie: they're here my lady.

Scylla: good. Enjoy your time girls. He's worth it.

(Y/N): oh crap.

You remained on the island with the Amazons. They kept you as their own and they would only let you walk around as long as one of them was with you............also you got them pregnant.......so good luck with that.

A/N: next is Bayonetta x Male Reader.