Female Bendy x Creepypasta/Human Reader (Lemon)

A/N: requested by Wikemp. Haven't played this game either so this is going to get a little short as well). Enjoy.

You always thought you were a regular human but that was until the day your mother told you that you were more than normal. It turned out that your mother was raped by someone who went by the name of Jeff the killer. So yeah after that, you have wondered what mysteries were out there that could exist that no one knew. You were inside an old building that looked like it was used by artists who did cartoons or something. At first it was all normal and plain but then there was like word on the walls and then ink and shit started to show up. Then you kept seeing cardboard of this bendy or whatever she is around everywhere. Then before you knew it, you felt something grab you. You looked and say that it was the bendy girl who was everywhere.

(Y/N): what the?

Bendy:........

(I don't know of bendy speaks so I just made her mute).

(Y/N): uh........hi.

Bendy:..........

(Y/N): from what I can tell your not much of a talker are you?

She didn't respond as she just started to pull you by your arm into this room.

(Y/N): you want me to come in here?

She shook her head yes.

(Y/N): why?

She pushed you one a bed that was in the room.

(Y/N): wow so there just happens to be a bed in here?

You then noticed she started to strip.

(Y/N)'s mind: Jesus, were the guys working here trying to make a sexual cartoon?

She then started to pull down your pants and pulled out your dick.

(Y/N): oh my. Hey look, we just met so maybe we should slow this....

She started to suck your dick.

(Y/N): or maybe not.

She kept sucking your dick and her mouth really felt wet.

(Y/N): good god.

Her mouth felt so good that you came in it. She swollowed all of it. After that, she got up and slid down which made her make a moaning noise.

(Y/N): well at Least I know you can make sounds.

You then noticed that ink was coming out of her pussy.

(Y/N): um.....I'm going to guess that means I took your verginity or something like that.

She started to move and your dick tensed up a bit.

(Y/N): wo......wow, your very impatient to get going.

She kept going while making more moaning noises. With each time she thrusted, you felt yourself getting close.

(Y/N): oh god. Heads up but your about to get so "white ink" inside you of you.

(Bad pun I know).

You cam inside bendy and she got up and layed next to you while cuddling with you.

(Y/N): your a rather cute little cartoon girl aren't you.

Bendy: X3

(Y/N)'s mind: boy, I hope mom doesn't mind that I slept with a cartoon looking girl.

A/N: next is Male Reader x Akeno (Lemon).