38. A listening ear

Shout out to everybody who said they were in school on that grind to success. I'm proud of you guys 👏❤ I guess I should answer the question I asked in the last chapter.

My name is Abiah, it's typically a boys name. Can you guess where I'm originally from? My boyfriend's name is Dante. And I can't pick which book is my favorite currently.

Question for this chapter:  what's one thing you can't stand about books on Wattpad?

Sorry for any mistakes...
---

Third person
Three days before the wedding...

"I just wanna stay in bed with you."

"I wanna stay in bed with you too baby but my parents said they wanna hang out with me, this us their only free day."  Michael left wet kisses on Tahny's neck as he pressed his morning wood into her lower back. "Baby... Move." She said in a frustrated tone.

"It's eight in the morning. You can stay with me for another hour or two." She tried to get away but he kept a tight grip. His strong arms wrapped around her body, the deep growl from his morning voice, mixed with the rhythm from his slow breathing, his warm lips kissing her softly, how could she get up?

"Michaaeelll stop, I'm trynna say no to you." She turned in his arms and kissed his lips. "I'll go see them for a few hours and I'll be back." He put her on her back and got between her legs.

"I'll miss you."

She bit her lips as his raspy voice flowed through her ears.

"I'll miss you more baby, now let me up." Michael laid between her legs as he put his face in the crook of her neck. "Baby!" He ignored her to let out a fake snore. "You get on my nerves I swear." Tahny tried wiggling from under him but he was to heavy.

He kissed the side of her neck before sucking it softly.

"S-stop." He didn't listen, Instead he put her short legs around him as he started subtle dry strokes. Tahny sunk her teeth into her bottom lip. Michael sat up some and kissed her forehead down to her lips. She fought temptation in her mind as lust filled images began to form in her head.

Tahny broke the kiss before pushing him off of her and hopping out the bed.

"No!" She yelled out of breath. Michael laid there with a smirk on his face. "Don't touch me for the rest of the day?"

"Why?" He asked in a laugh.

"Because I said so... I'm gonna take a cold shower, yo-you stay there. Matter of fact let me lock the door." She sped walked to the bathroom with her hands over her fast beating heart. Michael jumped up and put his shoulder in the doorway before it could close.

"Michael!" She stomped her foot with a frowning look.

"Shut up. I'm taking a shower with you."

"No you're not."

He ignored her once again as he turned the knob slightly to the left till the cold ran warm. He took his boxer off and moved them to the side leaving him bare.

Tahny reached for the door to leave as her eyes looked everywhere but him.

"C'mon stop playing." He grabbed her waist to pull her close. "Come take a shower with me." He grabbed her ass with his large hands pulling her closer than possible. Tahny lightly gasped as she felt how stiff he was on her thigh.

"You feel me?" He lifted her on the edge of the counter so he could stand between her legs.

"Baby I-" She gripped the counter trying to keep her hand to herself.