Chapter 14: Acting Odd

Evan pov

   Waking up I turn around to see Jonathan still sleeping. I smile at this and start nudging his shoulder to wake up. He stirred fairly quickly and when he saw me he smiled. He both get up and start to head downstairs. When we get there I start making breakfast. While making breakfast I feel arms wrap around my waist and a chest on my back. I squeak, "Jon we're still naked!" I hear him chuckle and tighten his grip. I hit his arm and push him off of me, I hear him start to go get at least underwear so I yell "get me my underwear and pants too please!"

After I finish breakfast Jonathan finally comes down in just underwear and throws me some pants and underwear. After I get them on I see that Jonathan went to the couch so I sit down next to him and snuggle close.

After awhile Jon's phone rings so he goes out of the room to take it. When he comes back something feels different, or more like someone is different. I get up to go to Jon but he just stands stiff when I hug him. I look at his face trying to see what's wrong. After looking who awhile I ask "what's wrong?" He looks down at me for a bit before replying with "nothing is wrong, don't worry about me."

I shake my head knowing he's lying to me. "I know you're lying, just tell me what's wrong and I can help." He shakes his and pulls me off of him going back upstairs and coming back with all his clothes. He quickly walked to the door trying to open it, but I catch his hand wanting to yell at him before he beats me to it saying "I'll see you at school later on okay love you goodbye." And he gives me a kiss on the forehead and sprints out the front door leaving me puzzled.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
That's the god damn best you're going to get from me now. I got writers block and I've been trying to write anything, but it just gets me mad so I'll write the next chapter better I just wanted to get you at least something.

Jess out

Peace!