Chapter 24

"You taught me how to have fun again"

"I can't believe I could have had such a big impact" I said dazed

"You were the first person to ever hang out with me because you truly wanted to be my friend" he said squeezing my hand in a tight grip.

"But you know that I can't give you a answer" I said as he turned his head looking at me.

"It wouldn't be right. I'm not the Ayako you love right now" I said getting up stretching.

"But I'm sure Ayako would accept you. I have good vibes from you Sasuke" I said looking down at his shocked expression as I smiled at him.

" Geez you even got your ass kicked just for me, that takes guts" I said looking down at his bruises.

"I think you're the one" I said kneeling down and kissed his forehead.

"Ayako...." he said blushing.

His hands found their way to my hair as he placed something there.

"Sasuke?" I said as I touched where his hands left me.

My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

"I saw you looking at them earlier so I decided to go buy a hairpin for you" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Sasuke"

" Ayako ,sorry" he said as he leaned in as his face was a few centimetres away from mine

"Huh?"

He then closed the gap between us as our lips connected.

Oh gosh oh gosh. WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I thought panicking. As images started to flash in my brain.

he backed away.

"Sasuke???" I said looking at him blushing.
"What's going on?" I said looking around me confused of my surroundings.

"Ayako is it possible that?" He said looking shocked.

"At one moment I was at the lake and one moment your kissing me" I whispered the last part.

"......."

"Sasuke?" I said scanning him seeing he had scars and bruises all over his body.

"Well never mind that" I said but deep down wanting to know everything.

"We gotta tend to those wounds first" I said as I did hand signs for a healing jutsu.

"Ayako....." he whispered as I went to work.
"Hmm?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you everything that happened" he said still avoiding eye contact.

"Alright start from the beginning" I said as I continued to heal him.

Hey hope you guys liked the chapter 💕
Feel free to leave me comments I love seeing them. ^_^