Chapter 7

Ayako?

"H-Hey dad"

~FLASH BACK~

"Ayako what's that noise? Are you okay?" I heard my dad call

Me and Naruto both panic. Finally I was so much in a panic I stuffed Naruto into my closet. My room door clicked open.

~Flash Back end~

"What was that racket I just heard?" My father questioned

"W-well a you see a was being stupid and tripped over my trash can" I lied as I stuck my tongue out and pointed to the fallen trash can.

My dad let out a chuckle "sometimes I wonder what did your mother and I teach you, well I can't blame you you are just like your mother.". I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well anyways I'm gonna go to bed you should do the same" my dad said as he turned around to leave.

"Night dad"

"Night Ayako"

I heard my dad's footsteps disappear.

"Naruto you can come out now"
Then Naruto busted out of the closet for air. "Whew if Kakashi sensei was in here for a another minute I don't know if I would of survived."he gasped
"Sorry about that Naruto" I laughed awkwardly."I tried to end the convo with my dad as quickly as possible"

"Anyways I think you should get going I you don't have enough sleep tonight you'll never survive the exercises were doing tomorrow."

"Don't worry I'll be find" he said proudly

"By the way" I said in a more serious tone. "My dad won't go easy on you"

I heard Naruto gulp

I giggled
"Don't worry I was just teasing, not saying he will go easy thou"

"Hey Ayako" he said
"Yeah ?"
"But remember I'm suppose to steal Kakashi sensei's weapons. What am I gonna say to Sasuke if I can't get them"

I paused for a moment to think.

"Well my dad always keeps his weapons near his bedside, but I don't know if you really want to sneak in there. I mean my dad has good hearing senses. Even if I walked out of my room now he would hear me.

I looked up at Naruto who was smiling.
"What's so funny?" I questioned

"It's time to test my Ninja skills"
"Oh boy" I thought

Hope you enjoyed please comment and vote ^_^