Chapter 17

My eyes squinted open as the bright sunlight blinded me. I was able to get through the night without any more nightmares. I looked over to my right as I saw a sleeping Sasuke. "Arigato Sasuke" I whispered.

I got up as I got dressed as I realized I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I had no memory of what happened up until yesterday night.

I open the door as I stepped out in the hallway. I guess I'll just try to retrace my steps. I was walking down the hallway and

"Oh Ayako your awake" a voice came from behind me.

I yelped as I turned around. I came face to face with a kid with blonde spiky hair.

"Um...ah" I stuttered not know what to say.

"Oh Gomen I haven't introduced myself. I'm Naruto Uzumaki" he said with a bright smile.

"I'm..." I said realizing I didn't know my name. "I'm.... A...." I stuttered trying to continue.

I felt a hand pat my head.
"Your Ayako Hatake! Believe it !"

"I'm Ayako Hatake" I repeated.

"You must be hungry lets go join the others for breakfast" Naruto said with a hand extended for me to take.

"A-arigato" I said with a small smile taking his hand.

We made our way down the hallway until we came to a sliding door.

"We're here" Naruto said as he slid the door open.

"You sure took your sweet time, Dobe" Sasuke said as he held his hands in front of the lower part of his face.

"Good morning Ayako" the sliver haired man greeted me.

"O-ohayo " I said as I bowed.

"Please come and sit down" he said as he motioned us to some mats on the ground.

Me and Naruto made our way to the mats as we sat down. The sliver haired man cleared his throat as he began to speak again.

"Well I think the way to get started is to introduce ourselves again" he said with a smile.

"Ok I'll go first, I'm Naruto Uzumaki. BELIEVE IT" Naruto yelled as the pink haired girl punched him in the head.

"Jeez, were in a hotel can you shut your mouth I don't want to get in trouble!" She yelled at him.

She then made eye contact with me. "Well I guess I'll go next, I'm Sakura Haruno" she said in a bored tone.

I had a flash of memories as I hid behind Naruto in fear. "Huh, what's up Ayako?" Naruto questioned.

"It's nothing" I whispered.

Naruto POV

I wonder what's up with Ayako. Why was she so afraid of Sakura. I'm mean sure she can look scary, horrifying, and even like a murderer sometimes but she's still won't do something unless she had to.

I looked at Sasuke as he looked a Sakura as if he wanted to kill her.

WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Ayako POV

" I'll go now I guess" Sasuke said as he put his hands down on the table. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha" he finished.

"Well I'm last I guess" the sliver haired man chuckled. "I'm Kakashi Hatake"

"Hatake?" I questioned.

Remembering Naruto tell me my name.

"Ayako Hatake"

Yay another chapter done 💕 ^_^ please comment and vote 💕