Throat Punch II

I hatched a scheme and wrote it down vaguely on a napkin. I felt nervous having a plan to murder someone right in front of me, but it was what it was. Dark had corrupted me in a way I never thought possible, and I was enjoying it. I walked down the street to my apartment, almost giddy. When I opened the door, the smell of a cigarette drifted into my nostrils. I wrinkled my nose. I don't have a roommate...and smoking in the unit isn't allowed. What the fuck? I traced the smell into the kitchen where I found Dark. "Dark?" I asked. "You didn't think I was gonna let you go through with this by yourself, did you?" he said, sliding off the countertop. I put a hand on my hip. "Shouldn't you be with your mom?" I asked, brushing by him. "Yep. She is not going to be happy with me." I rolled my eyes. "Go to her then. I have devised the perfect plan, see?" I handed him the napkin. "If you hurry you can still meet your mom on time and avoid that reaming you were so concerned about." He adjusted his glasses and read my plan. "Jesus Christ, (y/n) this plan is nothing but total head-assery." I scowled. "What?" I asked. "This is a terrible idea. I'm glad I got here to help you." "What's wrong with my plan?" "I wouldn't even call this a plan, (y/n). This is just...like I said, total head-assery." I scoffed. "Sure." "You mean thank you. If I wouldn't have come here you'd be well on your way to the electric chair." I sighed. "Look, let's just handle this so I can go about my day." Dark sighed. "My efforts are never appreciated." he said. "God, let's just make it fast and easy. I'm kinda in a hurry. I'm literally slipping through this wall...hang on if you wanna come with." I hung onto him, still upset that he thought my plan sucked. I spent quite a bit of time on it...I thought it was flawless. The perfect crime, if you will. We entered my neighbor's apartment, and just as I expected, it was a total wreck. Dirty dishes everywhere, smelly clothes all over, overloaded ashtrays, bongs, lighters, ugly posters, and holes and dirt all over. "See?" I asked. "I see a bit much. Humans are disgusting." "Let's just take care of business." I said. I followed him into our victim's room. He was flat on his back completely knocked out. "Aw, he's sleeping Dark." I said. "Perfect time to do what we came to do." he replied. "Wanna throat punch him? I do." "I'm not as strong as you." "I know, I'll do the heavy lifting." I raised my fist and struck him in the throat as hard as I could. Dark tossed me a knife. "Do your thing, leave the cleanup to me." I took out my months of frustration on this dude's face and chest. Dark stood behind me watching intently. I tired out and set the knife on the bed. "Nicely done." he snapped his fingers and the knife disappeared. "You were planning on throwing your murder weapon in a trash can somewhere. Fucking idiot." he said. "Fuck off." I replied. "So now what?" I asked. "No murder weapon, no evidence of you leaving your apartment, or me coming in...no screaming, no anything. We just leave. Expect police. Tell them you heard a funny sound or something, but other than that you're clueless." I breathed a sigh of releif. "How can you ever repay me you might ask." Dark said, getting that look on his face. "How are your b to blow skills?" "Probably not as good as yours." "Not sure if I should be insulted or complimented." he replied. "Are you asking me to blow you?" I asked. "I just saved you from prison (y/n). Whether you want to admit it or not." Dark said. "Alright...alright, you're right. I get it, I owe you." Dark smiled, leading us back through the wall. "Look, I can wait a month for your payment, but I have to admit, I'm not too comfortable leaving you here unless you make me a serious promise to NOT attempt to kill anyone." I shook my head. "I only had an issue with him." "That's not a serious promise. Jesus, I really did fuck your head up." "Alright, Dark, I promise I will not kill, plot to kill, or attempt to kill while you're away." "Great. Now wash the blood off of yourself, and let me burn your clothes." I hadn't even realized how covered in blood I was. "Right, right." "Hurry up, I've got less than 10 minutes before I have to get where I'm going without being destoyed." I rushe myself in the shower, tossing out articles of clothing every now and then for Dark to destroy. "Alright." I said, stepping out of the shower totally naked. "God damn it, (y/n). Really?" "What?" I asked. "You really have to fuck with me before I go, don't you? Fucking tease." "What's the matter, pants feeling tighter?" I teased. "A bit. Alright, fuck you, gotta get going. I'll see you in a month. Better be ready for a hate fuck of epic proportions." "Hate fuck? I thought I was just-" "Fuck what you thought. You sending me to meet my mom with a boner in tow means I get to hate fuck you when I get back here." I gave him a shove. "I'll think about it." I said, winking. "I already thought about it for you." he said, sounding a bit irate. "Goodbye, have a wonderful time doing whatever it is the two of you do." He flipped me off before disappearing, leaving me to bask in a quiet, odor free apartment for a change. My ego was definitely bruised, but it was nice to know that the guy who introduced me to killing cared about me enough to keep me from ruining my life over it...