Lust (Teaser)

"You're not here to hurt me, are you?" I purred, teasing Dark a bit. "Parts of you are going to hurt later." he replied, tipping my face up toward his. "How's it feel to not be able to move or see?" he asked. I laughed a bit. "It's foreign." I said. I could almost feel the lust radiating off of him. I felt his hands all over my body, whenever he picked one up, it felt tingly and strange in the best way possible. I trembled a bit, feeling intimidated by him. I felt his teeth on the top of my ear, they grazed it so gently, but so painfully at the same time. I yelped a bit, but didn't dare to pull away. I heard him curse under his breath, god the sound alone...it did things to me. "So how good are you at taking orders, baby?" he asked, his voice rasping slightly. I stammered a bit. "That's not a good answer." he said, tipping my chin up toward his face again. Even with a blindfold on I knew he was staring right at me. I shuddered, imagining how great he must look. "I can take orders well." I said. "How well? What are you willing to do for me?" "Whatever you want me to." I replied, trying not to let my voice waiver. "Sounds like a plan. I'll bet you make an excellent bitch." I wriggled around on my knees a bit, anticipating his next move. His hand left my face and left it feeling cold and a bit clammy even. I leaned forward, hoping to run into his body, but he wasn't there. "I have a habit of sneaking in and out of places." he said. "I'd stop leaning if I were you." I returned to my original position, waiting for something, anything to happen. I heard his light footsteps on the ground before me. My entire body tensed in anticipation. "You look great on your knees." he said, flatly as if I wasn't completely bound and blindfolded at his feet. "Thank you." I said. "You'd look even greater on me." I felt him grab me tightly.My breath hitched hard in my throat as he lifted me effortlessly.