At about 1AM

Kyoya wakes up and looks at what Tamaki is doing. He sees that Tamaki is sleeping peacefully, he takes his glasses and puts them on. Kyoya quietly stands up and goes out of the room. Tamaki sleepily opens his eyes and sees how Kyoya is closing the door. Then he rolls onto his other side and sleeps on.

Kyoya walks down the hallway, looking for the library. He finds and enters it. In the library he finds a desk and notices a drawer that's slightly open. It has stopped raining, the moon is shining bright tonight. Kyoya can see something purple in the drawer.

He opens it and pulls out a book, specifically a diary. In the corner of the cover there's a note that says: "Do not to read -Tamaki' diary" because Kyoya doesn't care about rules, he opens the diary. The first page of the diary reads:

"My host club family:

Tamaki: daddy

Kyoya: mommy

Haruhi: daughter

Hikaru and Kaoru: sons

Honey and Mori: neighbors"

Kyoya isn't particularly surprised to see it, because Tamaki has talked about this before. He flips through the pages. The diary has four little strips of paper between its pages.

On them there are the letters: H, K, H&K and H&M. He realizes that they each represent the hosts, for example, H stands for Haruhi and H&K is for Hikaru and Kaoru. This finding implies that K must stand for Kyoya. He opens the diary from where the K part begins and starts reading:

"Kyoya is the mother in our family. He is smart and a nice person. Others don't particularly like him, because they think that Kyoya has only one side to him and that side is related to mathematics and economics. But this is not true Kyoya is much more than that. I know, because I've seen his other sides.

I like Kyoya very much. He is so different from me, so we never get bored when we're alone. I feel that we complete each other. And I really wish we could be ..."

Kyoya hears a loud thud. It seems to be coming from the bedroom. Kyoya stops reading and puts the diary on the table. He stands up from behind the desk and runs quickly toward the bedrooms.

Kyoya enters the guest' bedroom, because he wants to check whether Hikaru and Kaoru are okay. He sees Hikaru who has climbed onto his twin brother and they are making out. They stop and stare at Kyoya. Kyoya says while still panting from the run: "Did that loud thud come from your room?" The twins nod. Kyoya steps out of the room and turns around and says, "Please be so kind and don't dirty the guest room sheets." "The same to you." Shouts Hikaru before Kyoya is able to close the door. Kyoya closes the door and sighs.

Kyoyaenters Tamaki' bedroom. Tamaki is sleeping and cuddling his teddy bear. Kyoyasits on the bed, takes off his glasses and lies down. After a few minutes ofthinking he falls asleep.