At about 10PM

After three games the winners turned out to be Kyoya and Tamaki. Kyoya checks the time, it's 10:15PM. Outside you can hear rainfall and lightning. Hikaru and Tamaki look out the window. Lightning strikes the ground. "I hope Haruhi isn't scared." they think simultaneously. Kyoya says: „Well, with this kind of weather, I probably wouldn't go home, right now." Tamaki turns towards Kyoya and answers: „Yes, truly, in this weather, I won't let you go anywhere. But do not be afraid, I'm here to take care of you." Hikaru turns to Tamaki and asks: „Then what do we do? Where do we sleep?" Kaoru moves to his brother's side and states: „The whole house is empty, we're the only ones here." Kyoya nods and says: "This statement is accurate the house' servants were sent away so Tamaki can show how he is able to cope independently." Tamaki meanwhile has quietly shifted to the corner. Everybody's watching Tamaki. The twins move closer to him. "Well, what will our independent and responsible dad do?" the twins say in unison. Tamaki stands up and turns away from the corner. Tamaki states with a tone of sadness: "We have two beds ready, one of them is in my own room and the other in the guest' room." Tamaki lowers his head and the twins start poking him. Kyoya says: "Well, because the three of us won't fit in one bed, Tamaki has to share his bed with someone." Hikaru says quickly: "Not me." "The only one whom I'm willing to sleep with is Hikaru." Kaoru states right after. Hikaru says with a wide smirk: "It is settled then mommy and daddy are sleeping in Tamaki' room and we'll sleep in the guests' room." Tamaki and Kyoya look at each other and blush. The twins look at them with ominous smirks on their faces.

Four young men walk along the corridor. Tamaki slightly ahead of the others guiding the group. He stops at the end of the corridor. Tamaki points at the door to his left and says: "This is the guest room, where the twins are sleeping and this ..."Tamaki points at the door on the right and continues: "...Is my room where I and Kyoya will sleep." The twins start heading towards the door of their room. Tamaki asks the twins: "Don't you guys want to borrow some pajamas from me?" Hikaru turns to Tamaki and answers: "Nope, we sleep in the same bed at home all the time..." Kaoru continues: "... It hasn't been necessary to wear pajamas, we usually just sleep in our underwear." The twins open the door and say before closing with a smirk: "We hope you sleep well. Good night, mommy and daddy." Kyoya rolls his eyes and says with a fake smile, "Good night to you too, my sons." "Good night." says Tamaki with a smile, ignoring what the twins just said.

Tamaki and Kyoya sit on Tamaki' bed. Tamaki says while looking at his walk-in closet: "Hmm...you obviously won't fit in any of my pajamas... Wait a bit, I'll go see if I can find something in my fathers' room." Tamaki runs out of the room. Kyoya looks around the room and sees a map on the wall. He gets up to examine the map more closely. The map is of the mansion. Kyoya lets his gaze over the room names and notices the library. It is not very far from Tamaki' room. Tamaki comes back into the room. In his hand there are pajama trousers and a t-shirt. Kyoya goes and takes the clothes from Tamaki. "You change your clothes, I'll go check that all the lights are off at the same time." Tamaki says hurrying back out the door.

Tamaki is walking down the hallway and smiling to himself. He goes to the billiards room and blows away a candle, which was burning there. He walks to the window. The lightning has stopped, but he can still see the rainfall outside. Then he turns back toward his room.

Kyoya takes the t-shirt and puts it on. Then he takes off his pants, and before he can put on the pajama trousers, Tamaki steps into the room. Tamaki closes the door and says: "Hey, you should be ready by now ah ... I'm going to look over Hikaru and Kaoru' room." Tamaki pulls the door shut. Kyoya pulls the pajama pants on and goes into the bathroom.

Tamaki goes into the guest' room. Hikaru and Kaoru are already asleep. Hikaru has taken over the bed and Kaoru is holding the hand of his twin brother, as if it was his greatest treasure. Tamaki looks at them with a warm smile. He goes to each side of the bed and blows out the candle that's lit there. Then he gives both twins a goodnight kiss, says good night to them one last time and heads back to his room.

Tamaki enters his room. Kyoya is in the bathroom, washing his face. Tamaki is sits on the bed and puts on his pajamas. Kyoya comes back from the bathroom and sits on the bed, now Tamaki goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Kyoya puts his glasses on the bedside table and lies down. He stares at the ceiling, thoughts running in his mind, like someone pushed the refresh button in his brain. Tamaki walks to the bed, takes his teddy bear from his bedside table and lies down. He pulls the cover over himself and falls asleep. Tamaki mumbles quietly: "Good night, Mommy." Kyoya replies: "Good night, Daddy." And also pulls the covers over himself.  They sleep with their backs towards each other.