Chapter 2: The Priniples Office

When I stepped out of the door I could feel a million eyes on me. I didn't like to be the center of attention so I sharply turned the corner now facing the bare hallway in front of me.

I've always thought about if I was in a tough situation, I could just turn into an old lady and get outta there. Everyone would just forget about me and their minds would be completely erased of any memories of me until I returned to my age from where I left off. The only bad thing about that is if I was gone for too long, I wouldn't be able to come back. That would suck. Maybe.

At least tomorrow is my birthday... I thought glumly. I am turning 14 on the 3rd of March which happens to be Toby's birthday, but I doubt there is going to be any kind of party because of stupid Alice.

I really wish I could listen to my iPhone now, I could jam out to Captainsparklez's outro song and forget about my problems.

Music makes me fall into my own little world and sometimes could embarrass me if I started dancing like a maniac to a good song.

I just realized that I was almost to the office, I blank out sometimes if I'm thinking while walking. Now it's time to face Mrs. Terrell.

I could just disguise myself like a lady who thought it was grandparents day and then leave.... I thought. But everyone would wonder where I was.

I jumped as the office door was slammed in front of me. I could have sworn there was a red hightop that went through that door, kind of like Lila's.... Oh well, I guess it's time to face my weird principle.

I reached for the handle and pushed the door open. I saw another red hightop flash behind the desk and a disapproving look from the man behind the front desk.

"Yes?," the man looked right at me with bored eyes "Is this your friend under here?"

I heard an irritated squeal and the man crunched over under the desk and moaned in pain.

"That's it you little..." he said. I saw him grab and arm from under the desk and saw Lila's guilty but accomplished face.

"Get her out!" the guy yelled with rage. Lila and I exchanged awkward looks and I managed to squeak; "Actually sir, I'm here to see the principle." I felt the irritated vibes coming from him as he sharply let go of Lila and pointed to a chair and signaled with his eyes to follow me.

As I walked into the unfamiliar hall my muscles tensed up with each step. Mr. Irritated man opened the door and saw the extreme, poofy, brown hair that belonged to Mrs. Terrell. I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding. I had to stifle a laugh because of what Mrs. Terrell was wearing;

She had on a bright yellow and blue polka dotted cardigan over a neon pink undershirt. She was also wearing some light brown khakis. It would get a 10 for warmth in the cold state of Minnesota, but a -7 in style and not looking like a weirdo.

She looked up from what must have been her book and squinted her eyes at me.

"Are you the puncher?" she asked in her crackly voice.

The puncher? Who says 'the puncher'? I thought to myself.

"Uh yes." I replied nervously.

"And why did you do that?"

"Because Alice was bullying me."

"Alice Stevens?"

"Yeah but I was jus-" Mrs. Terrell interrupted me.

"No buts Ms. Brooks! Punching someone is not okay!"

"I..I..she was-"

"YOU ARE EXPELLED MS. BROOKS!"