Chapter 1: Daydreams and Fights

Ew look at how cringey I was ugh. Also this story is really bad and I'm sorry to anyone who knows me who is reading this in the future.
Hello anyone who is reading this! My name is Emma and I'm a 13 year old YouTube fangirl and I'm just another person who is writing fanfics. Yay. So this is my first fanfic (and really my first story ever) so please nice comments and constructive criticism. I don't know how often I will upload because I'm new to this but I will try when I can. So I hope you few awesome people reading this will enjoy! Woot woot!!

~Emma

"A squared plus B squared equals..? Lauren could you answer for me please?"

I mumbled out an almost inaudible C squared and rolled my eyes as my math teacher, Mrs. Downs, called on me to answer the question we had been working on for the past twenty minutes.

She must think I'm stupid or something for asking that when she's been telling us over and over again for so long!

"Correct Lauren!"said Mrs. Downs way too enthusiastically for my liking.

Mrs. Downs is my least favorite teacher. She treats her classes like they were first grade classes and always picks on me for some unknown reason. I have one of the best grades in the class and have all A's in all my other classes, but apparently she is completely oblivious to her students and only cares about repeating things too many times.

As Mrs. Downs blabbed on about the Pythagorean Theorem I stared at the door wondering what my reaction would be if my idol, Tobuscus, walked in.

Would I scream? Would I scream and fall off my chair? Would everyone look at me like I was a freak or would they help me?

My thoughts were brought to a complete stop as Mrs. Downs called on me for, what, the fifth time today?! Even though I didn't really care about math or Mrs. Downs, I could feel my cheeks flush red because I realized I didn't know what she had asked and everyone was staring at me.

"What..?" I whispered out. I heard some snickers coming from the opposite side of the room where my enemies, Alice and Bergen were sitting.

Ugh, why did they hate me so much? I haven't done anything to them! I'm surprised Mrs. Downs didn't call them out on that. She doesn't usually tolerate rudeness from other students, but today she must have made an exception for her favorite students.

"Lauren, what I asked was; A squared plus B squared equals..?" Mrs. Downs said. "Please listen or I am going to have to send you to the office."

"You already asked me that." I managed to squeak out. I hate having to reply to teachers, they make me uncomfortable.

Luckily the bell rang right as Mrs. Downs was about to yell my face off and I packed my stuff and jumped out of my seat and out of that horrid classroom. I put my stuff away in my locker, grabbed my lunch box, and met up with my friend Lila who was walking ahead of me to the lunch room.

"Hows it goin' Lilarz?" I joked as she hit my arm playfully to show me she doesn't like that name.

"Hows it goin' Laurzers?" She replied as we walked to the lunchroom. I looked to my right at the mirror in the bathroom and saw my dirty blonde hair was in somewhat of a rat's nest on my head. I quickly ran over to the mirror and tried to comb it out with my fingers but to no avail it was still tangely. Lila had realized that I had walked off and came to find me. She smirked at my failed attempts to calm my hair.

"Don't be judgin'" I said as I saw her eyeing my hair and she let out a giggle. I gave up and grasped Lila's arm and pulled her along to the lunchroom. We sat down at our usual table in the far right corner of the lunchroom and opened our lunch boxes. Hopefully Bergen and Alice wouldn't come over here today as they usually do just to annoy us.