"May I ask what you are doing here" He asked in a light tone and she pushed him away getting out of his reach and opened the fridge pretending to find something.

"Making something" She replied without looking at him ,he noticed again but said nothing.

"Making what'?? He was trying to push her to make a conversation and she was avoiding him like a plague.

"Don't know" She stood near the counter with her back facing him and put the contents of the sandwich on the counter.

"What's wrong"?? He stood beside her and she inched away from him.He furrowed at her and kept looking at her

"Nothing"..

"Really"?

"Yes"

"Then why aren't you looking at me"?

"Its not like that"

"Mahi" He said in a warning tone and she closed her eyes

"What's wrong "??

"Nothing" Her voice automatically rose and he walked closer to her,she was about to move but he caught her wrist.

"You are avoiding me aren't you"?? He narrowed his eyes at her and she shook her head

"Its not like that'

"Yes it is"

"I am making a sandwich ,is that too hard for you to understand "??

"I would have understood it if you weren't have been putting the peanut butter on the plate instead of a bread slice" !!!! Amusement laced his voice and her hands stopped working at once.

"What do you call this by the way?? the Plate sandwich..my my you must have teeth made from iron to eat this huh"??

"Are you done? You know what you stand here,I am leaving" !! Se put the knife and peanut butter loudly on the counter,the clattering sound made her flinch but she didn't cared.That was enough embarrassment for one day.

Are you for real Mahi?? Peanut butter on a plate?!

Her mind retorted back at her and agitation got the best of her.She was irritated and he was enjoying her state.

She moved forward and he caught her by her waist instantly taking her in his arms again.She gasped putting both her hands on his chest in a reflex and pushed him away but he didn't budged.

"Now.What's wrong with you and why in the hell are you avoiding me"?? He spoke in her ear and she shivered .

"Well we aren't exactly buddy buddies now are we"??

"No but we can be"

"No way"

"Are you avoiding me because of earlier" he asked clearly ,he was a man of a few words and he hated beating about the bush.He was always clear with his questions he never had time for riddles.

"What?! No"! She almost shouted and he smiled crookedly at her

"Clearly you are"!!

"No I am not.And stop smiling at me like that"

"Like what"?? He asked innocently and she glared at him.

"Ughh stop irritating me and let me go this instant,warna mein bohut zorr se cheekhon gi"

(Otherwise I'll scream bloody murder)

"Sure princess go ahead.I am the boss in this place remember" He wiggled his eyebrows at her like a kid and she glared at him in response.