Sandart

A/N: Vote at the end, please read!

Thomas hadn't been awake long, but hadn't slept long either; his anxiety had kept him up into the late hours of the night. As he sat up his eyes started to droop closed again.

"I have to stay awake." Thomas mumbled to himself. It was a difficult task, but one he had managed many times before. Then his phone vibrated. Carefully, Thomas leaned over to his bedside table and took his phone. He had a text from Jon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Texting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: Hey Thomas!

T: Hey Jon, what's up?

J: Nothing really, what about you?

T: Trying not to fall asleep 😂

J: Typical, it's noon

T: How did you know that?

J: That brings me on to why I'm texting you actually
J: I'm in town for two weeks!

T: Really?!

J: Yeah I am, I'm visiting a few friends and was wondering if you'd like to meet up maybe?

T: Of course yeah!
T: I've not seen you in ages!

J: Awesome! I'm actually not far from yours now. I'm getting some lunch.

T: Wanna come round?

J: Yeah sure
J: Want some lunch?

T: If you don't mind.
T: I'll pay you back when you get over here

J: Alright, it's the sandwich store
J: What cha want?

T: Ham. Not really hungry

J: Alright, I'll be over soon

T: Ok, see you then

J: Cya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas smiled, he loved having friends come to visit and he was getting lunch. Bonus! Another thing was, his house was actually tidy so he didn't have to clean up.

But for a long while now, Thomas had been crushing on Jon. The only problem was he didn't want to loose their good friendship. It was a risk, but he decided now was a better time than any to tell him.

Time skip 20 mins

Thomas at some point had dragged himself out of bed and gotten into his Steven Universe shirt and some jeans, he had brushed his hair (though his bangs didn't want to cooperate) and he brushed his teeth. Really, he went the full nine yards for this. Then there was a knock at the door.

Faster than Jon had anticipated Thomas was at the door, it was strange Thomas usually took forever to get to the door. Huh.

"Hey Jon!" Thomas said smiling

"Hey Thomas. Good to see you," Jon smiled back. "I have your lunch." Smiling still Jon held out the food to Thomas and he took it greatfully.

"Thanks, now I don't have to eat pizza. Again." He giggled then moved so that Jon could come inside.

Jon walked inside and saw that the room was clean, which was unexpected. What can he say? He knows that Thomas is untidy. After taking in his surroundings he went and sat on the sofa waiting for Thomas to join him.

Quickly, Thomas got his wallet from his coat jacket then walked over to the sofa to sit beside Jon.

"How much was mine?" Thomas asked looking up at Jon

"Three fifty." Jon responded looking back at Thomas.

They caught each others gazes and looked into each others eyes. Thomas started blushing as did Jon and they started to lean in closer. The closer the two got the hotter each of their faces got.
Thomas reached out and placed his hand on Jon's face then closed the gap between them leaving them to kiss. Jon wrapped his arms around Thomas's neck and pulled himself closer to Thomas.

Neither could be more happy.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Before anything else I wanted to say first that Prinxiety will be out soon and second my logicality book is in the works!

Vote:
Would you like to see a book that is a 'diary' of one of the Sanders Sides?

Yes

No

If yes which one?

Anxiety

Logan

Morality

Roman

Other (fan character)

Thanks for reading!

Peace ✌ Love 💙 and adieu fair readers