Prinxiety

A/N: Thank you for all the instant feedback I got on the Authors note! I felt you deserved an instant response with this preview of my upcoming Prinxiety book! As well as a one shot. The one shot will be first then the preview. Thank you again!

Roman had felt for Anxiety for a while, only when browsing the 'Prinxiety' tag on Instagram had he realised it. 

Roman's P.O.V

It had been a week since I had realised my feelings for Anxiety and honestly, it's been difficult. I'm the romantic type; I've never had any issues professing my love for princesses or princes in the past, but that was because I knew their love was undoubtedly as deep for me as mine was for them. However when it comes to Anxiety I'm almost certain my love for him is unrequited.

I was sat on the sofa in the main screening area deep in thought, when I felt a weight beside me signalling another person had sat beside me.

Opening my eyes was a tricky task, I had been up late with a plagued mind and heavy heart; though I managed it, I looked over and saw none other than my dark angel himself, playing casual was my best option.

"Greetings Anxiety!" I greeted in my usual happy tone.

"Don't talk to me." His voice was scratchy and it wasn't hard to tell he had been crying. At closer inspection I could see tear stains on his face where he had cried off his foundation.

"Anxiety what ever is the matter? I can see that you have been crying!" I said worry (hopefully) evident in my voice.

Anxiety looked over to me, I looked into his eyes and saw directly into his soul. Obviously, he was distraught and I had to help in any way I could.

"Why would you care?" The usually sarcastic tone of my dear companion was ice cold but with a careful ear, sadness and distress could be heard in his voice.

To this day I have no idea what possessed me to make such an impulsive response, but it doesn't matter. Quickly, I slid across to him and hugged him to me tightly and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I care about you Anxiety, please. Tell me what is wrong." Then he started to cry. It wasn't quite what I had wanted, or expected. But it didn't matter. After a few deep breaths he started to ramble. Quietly, I sat listening to everything he told me and I was glad he was opening up to me.

Hours later, though Anxiety had long finished talking, I was still holding him. We had moved so that his head was in my lap and I was running my fingers through his hair, not long ago he had fallen asleep. Proceeding to stroke his hair I thought about everything I had been told; let me tell you there was much new information.

A new level of love for the dark individual had been put into me. I looked down at the sleeping Anxiety and kissed his head before leaning back and falling asleep myself.

A/N: Now the preview!

Anxiety sat on the sofa, it was only 9AM but the others had already woken up and gone to assist Thomas, Anxiety had decided a day off would do his host and himself some good.

Under the sofa the young personality reached and pulled out his guitar, when alone Anxiety enjoyed to play it, never with others around. Singing was another activity he enjoyed in private; he did it more often than he played. Singing was easier to hide than the gentle melody of his only possession.

Quickly, Anxiety tuned his guitar and tested the sound; once he was satisfied he started playing a song he had written himself, it was one of many. Years ago, Anxiety had composed a song about his feelings for a certain- someone he knew. It wasn't often Anxiety wad totally alone so he decided now was the perfect time to play.

A/N: The Prinxiety book will be called 'Love Is In The Melody' keep your eyes out for it!

Hope you enjoyed.

Peace ✌ Love 💙 and adieu fair readers