Part 24: Time To Let Go

"I am deeply in love with you, but I feel the pain of your absence."

It has been a few months since I fell in love with you

It has been a few months since I fell in love with you. But you're still completely out of my sight. Does absence really sharpens and strengthens love? Does distance proves how strong the love is?

Few months back, I told myself that no matter what happens, I will continue to love you. I told my self that I will not give up my love on you. But the more I keep on loving you, the more I hurt myself.

Maybe it's time for me to move on. Maybe it's time for me to let you go. Maybe it's time for me to forget. It is really hard for me. And yet, this love I felt for you is an extraordinary love.

Now, softly, gently I will let you go... I let go all these feelings I have for you. One day, someday, somewhere, maybe our paths will cross.

I still believed in love. I still believed in destiny. You're always forever here in my heart. Even I close my eyes, everywhere I go, whatever I do, whoever I'm with be, a part of you will always remains in my mind and in my heart.

I love you but it's time for me to let you go. This isn't giving up, this is letting go.