Part 10: He Made It

He really made it to the final five. His dream came true and my dream for him came true. This was one of the happiest moment of my life. This is the moment. This is the beginning of his journey.

I promise myself that I will support him all throughout his journey. I can feel how happy he was that night. I almost cried while watching him singing "We Made It", the first single of the BoybandPH.

There are several people criticizing his winning. But everyone can tell that he really deserved to be a part of the group.

Of course, you had my vote that night

The very first boy band group in the country

The very first boy band group in the country. I've never been into this kind of boy band like the old Westlife or Backstreet Boys. But this tall-handsome guy is really a strike at the heart.

After he won from the competition, he became my favorite story. I came out to the idea to create a simple video for him. I collected random photos from the social media accounts. I'm sorry for stealing your photos (laughing out loud). I used the song "My Favorite Story" by David Pomeranz.

This was the very first video I created for him. I don't know if he already watch this video.