Chapter 4

It all happend so quickly.
"Let him go.... Please..."
Abe looked at Lily eyes. "No.. Lily sit down." he whispered. He wasn't affraid of dying, Abraham could do everything to make her save.
"What did you said doll? You have to speak up." Negan said winking.
"Don't hurt him.. Please.. We.. We can make a deal." She cried "Just don't hurt any of them, it can be me!" she sobbed.
"Huh, looks like this little missy over here have more balls than you all sorry shits." he grinned at Abraham.
"So you wanna make a deal princess?" He asked. "Y-yes." She looked at her brother and saw tears in his eyes.
"Lily, no.." he cried
"It's her choice so shut the fuck up Barbie." Negan hissed at him.
"So what's your offer?" He asked.
"I... I can go with you.. Work for you and do everything you want.. Just let them go and don't hurt any of them.."

Negan felt something in his chest, he was happy because she will Come with him. But he felt bad too, because he hurt her.

"Okay, looks like we've got a deal... Callum! Get the girl to the RV" Negan yelled. Callum grabbed girl by her arm, he did it gently trying not to hurt her. She didn't resist, Lily knew that she have to do that to save them all, to save her family.

"No! You can't!! Please don't take her! She is mine... Please!" Abraham yelled, tears striming down his cheeks. He was holded by couple of saviours. Lily was shocked at his words, she looked at him.
"What did you said?" Negan asked, Lily could notice that he was pissed.
Girl quickly ran to Abe and kneeled in front of him.
"Abe.." she sobbed. He hugged her, then looked at her eyes. "I love you Lily Rovia.. I always did.. I was just affraid to admit it.. But you are special to me.. That's why I said you are mine." he cried. "I... I love you too.." Lily cried, then unexpectedly he kissed her.
Negan felt pain in his chest. He didn't know what to do, he felt angry.

 He didn't know what to do, he felt angry

She was his.
And nobody can change that, especially this ginger.
But he couldn't let his man notice that, so he quickly looked away and laughed. "Okay doves, Lily has to go. Say goodbye sweetheart!" he chuckled. "Lily.. I'll be back for you, I promise!" Abraham yelled.Then Callum drag her into RV. She heard her brother and Abe yelling for her, but it was too late.

20 minutes later.

She sat in the corner with crossed legs, she was looking at the floor.
She was a wreck. Lily still cried. She thinked about Abraham. Then the door slammed and Negan came in.
He was smiling, but when he looked at her his smile quickly faded away.
He kneeled in front of her. She looked up, then their eyes met. She saw guilty and sadness in his face. He wasn't the same man that tried to kill her friends. He was a man who had feelings and felt bad for hurting her.
But he couldn't lose his respect, his man shouldn't see that. So he just smiled widely at her and started to laugh. Old Negan came back. He touched her chin and smiled sweetly.

"So, ready to see your new home?" He asked.
Her face had no expression, she didn't respond. " Speak when you are spoken to!" he said rising his voice."I don't like to be ignored." he hissed.
"Huh, so you are mute now? okay, your choice doll." he sat on the driver's sit and started to drive.
"That will be fucking hard to break you" he whispered to himself but she heard that.

He knew that she just seemed to be weak. But inside she was a warrior. And he loved it.