"No," Rebekah replied in a rush. "We do have another problem over here at the school."

"What?" Klaus questioned wondering what else this town could possibly throw at them. "Sister, what is?"

"We're all trapped," Rebekah admitted angrily. "Jackson, Lydia, myself, Erica and Boyd are all trapped. It's mountain ash circled around the building. No one can break it. We have all tried. Even that weird vet Deaton and his sister. I believe that little Darach bitch used her magic to amplify it. Oh, when I get out of here I am going show her that you don't mess with the Original's. The time I tortured Damon is going to look tame in comparison to what I have planned for this Jennifer girl. These teenager's are bloody annoying by the way."

"You'll have to get in line for the torture plans," Klaus told her and spotted Derek walking out of his loft. "Look, I have got to go. Try not to kill anyone that you are trapped with. I'm going to go. I have to find my little wolf. Bye Sister."

"Bye, brother."

"Derek," Klaus acknowledged the younger wolf. "What are you doing?"

"Erica and Boyd called," Derek muttered. "Said that they were all trapped in the school. I need to go to the school. Try to help them escape."

"No," Klaus declared angrily causing Derek's eyes to flash red. "You're not. We are going after your crazy girlfriend."

'Ex," Derek corrected gruffly. "What do you mean? I can't go check on beta's?"

"Your beta's are safe," Klaus assured him. "My sister is there. She'll not let anything happen to them. Now your crazy ex took Stiles and Melissa, that is two guardians right there. Deucalion, those twins, Scott and Isaac are searching for her. You and I are going to join in this search, if you don't I will kill you."

"Stiles will be angry at you," Derek smirked crossing his arms over his chest. "She's in love with me, remember?"

"Yet, she slept with me a few days ago," Klaus responded earning a scowl from Derek. "Exactly. Now, Hale listen to me. Let's go find Stiles and kill your ex. It will be a nice bonding experience."

"Fine," Derek grunted shaking his head. "I didn't sleep with Erica, last spring. I was teaching them about attacks. She jumped me and we kissed. I did kiss her back but then I threw her off of me. This happened before I slept with Stiles. Yeah, she annoyed me, got me arrested but I respected her. My first girlfriend died and after that I got with a hunter who burned my home down with my family inside. I really don't make the best decisions. But I think I got with Jennifer because I was hurt that Stiles was gone. She's different. I believe that I have genuine feelings for her."

"She's in love with you," Klaus muttered frowning. "I hate that. You know you and I are alike in ways. The first woman that I truly loved, loved my brother. The second was a little crazy and she still holds a piece of my heart though I will never ever be with her again. The last one hates me because well lets just say that I was an ass. Seems, that we are unlucky in love."

"No wonder you're so messed up," Derek laughed. "How does that make you feel knowing that Stiles is in love with me?"

"Murderous," Klaus replied honestly. "She does have feelings for me too. I have a feeling though that she is never going to go back home with me now."