"There are werewolves here?" Klaus inquired curiously. "You were part of a pack?"

"I was," Stiles confirmed wondering what he was getting at. Knowing him it wasn't any good. "Me, Scott, and his ex girlfriend. When I left he joined the Hale pack. The alpha pack who murdered my friends is ran by a blind alpha named Deucalion. Plus, there is something called a Darach going around sacrificing people. My childhood best friends and favorite deputy were murdered."

"Hayley," Klaus sighed reaching out to touch her face. He dropped his hand when it hit the magical barrier. "I am sorry about your friends but that is the perfect reason to return to New Orleans with me. It's not safe to you here."

"It's not safe for me there," Stiles snapped. "Those crazy witches tried to kill me and you, you decided that I am just an incubator. You treat me as if I am a possession."

"You are my possession," Klaus declared in a boastful tone. "You, the baby, belong to me. Stop being so stubborn about this. I am not going to let you stay in this town to get killed."

"No one is letting me do anything," Stiles scoffed. "I know we're not going to get anywhere with this so. Klaus, you are invited in."

Klaus grinned and stepped inside the house. Stiles grabbed his arm and he stopped in his tracks staring down at her. "What, Sweetheart?"

"You've got to promise me that you won't hurt anyone," Stiles said staring into his normal blue eyes. "Klaus, please don't hurt any of my friends and my dad."

"Fine," Klaus replied grinning. "I will not harm any of your little friends or your father."

"Good," She breathed a sigh of relief.

Stiles turned to go back up the stairs but stopped in her tracks when he pulled her back. His hand grapsed hers and he twirled her around to face him. She looked up at him and he licked his lips. "What now?"

"I made you a promise now you have to make me one," Klaus whispered his nose touching hers. His hands were gripping her hips tightly. "When I help you take care of this problem you have going on here and be sure that I will. You are going to go home with me. No objections, Hayley."

"Stiles," Stiles muttered her lips inches from his. Her hands gripped his shirt her nails digging into his sides. "My name is Stiles and the answer is no."

"No?" Klaus questioned tone amused and deadly. His hands held her waist tighter but not enough to hurt. "Well, Stiles. It seems that we have come to an impasse. Who should I start with first? Davina? Josh? He frowned and then smirked deviously. "Scott? Lydia? Jackson? Maybe, Isaac? Or the lovely Melissa McCall?"

"How do you know their names?" Stiles questioned staring up at him in horror. "You don't touch them."

"I can do whatever I want," Klaus retorted. "As for knowing your friends names I had a little time to check Beacon Hills out on the plane ride here. Ouiet an interesting town. Unsolved murders, house fires, mysterious disappearances, strange animal attacks and animal sightings. It sure gives Mystic Falls a run for it's money."

"It does," Stiles responded moving her hands down to grip his hips. She was in a very intimate position with him. It was weird. "It's better than New Orleans though. At least witches aren't trying to use me to get to you here."