Christmas all

It's Christmas and the boys have decided to give you your Christmas presents.
(A/N: Merry Christmas guys!! I thought I'd write this for the holidays. I literally wrote this in like 3 days so sorry if it's shit. K love you guys byee. Rach xx)
You remember as a child, Christmas day was the only day that you would wake up early to unwrap all your gifts. As you got older, parties became longer and louder. Plus drinking was introduced. You're now 18 partying on Christmas Eve. Being best friends with 4 boys, well more like being friends with benefits with 4 boys you obviously had a loud energetic party. All night long you've been drinking and taking shots. After the party ended all 5 of you were too bothered to clean anything up so you all just ended up going to bed. Waking with a pounding headache you moaned. You found your pills in the bathroom to try to reduce the pain in your head. You felt gross so you decided to take a shower to wash off all the smells of sweat and alcohol. After coming out of the shower you instantly felt better, I mean your head still hurt but it was getting there. You found a big sweatshirt, too bothered to put on a bra or a shirt underneath it, and a pair of black dance shorts. You put your hair up into a messy bun not caring of what the boys think. It was already 10:00am when you walk downstairs; you still wondered how you got up that early after staying up so late. You were greeted by 4 boys eating breakfast bored out of their brains.
"Good Morning!" You said as joyfully as you could. Their heads all popped up at the same time to look at you.
"Y/N! Merry Christmas!" Ashton said first.
"Merry Christmas babe." Michael said going in to hug you. Luke and Calum piled up on top you and Michael all having a group hug.
"Get off of me holy shit." Michael said to the boys as his grip loosened from you.
"You're looking very cute this morning." Luke compliments.
"Why thank you Lucas, same for you." You laughed. "Let's go open presents you idiots." You said going towards your Christmas tree with the presents. All of you opened all your presents from everyone.
"So where's my present boys?" You asked as they gave you a present every year and never forgot. Last year they gave you a leash and collar for you to get kinky, and obviously you used it straight after you opened it.
"Well this year we just wanted to try something new, no wrapping of anything." Luke explained. You raised an eyebrow.
"And what is that?" You asked curious.
"Why don't we just show you babe." Calum said and out of nowhere you felt him pick you up. You yelped slightly from being surprised. Calum chuckled a little and kissed you on the forehead. He walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom with the king sized bed. This room was normally used for this kind of stuff, I mean you kept all your toys, outfits and other kinky stuff here. He placed you on the bed as Luke closed the door from being the last one to enter the room.
"Why don't you strip for us baby." Michael says. You quickly took off your clothes and lay down on the bed completely naked. Ashton took a bandana from one of the drawers of the dresser and tied it around your eyes making sure you couldn't see anything. Next thing you know you feel someone grab your wrist, not forcefully but more gentle, and tie you to the bedpost. Someone else does the same for your other wrist and your ankles as well. You lay there tied to bed, hearing lots of shuffling and belts clanking. After what felt like forever you started to whine.
"Is someone gonna do something because I don't like this present so far." You complained. No one answer but the sound of something buzzing came on. A few seconds later you felt a vibrator on your clit; you moaned loudly at the contact.
"Does that feel good baby?" Michael asked as you assumed that he was the one holding the vibrator.
"Mhmm." You said, followed by a moan.
"Use your words." Michael said.
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes Michael."
"There we go." Michael said sounding pleased. You felt him move the angle of the vibrator up causing you to moan at the movements.
"Hmmm, you're pretty wet baby." Ashton said as his finger moved through your folds. You moaned loudly. He pushed in two fingers slowly to add on to the vibrator. You jerked your hips up in pleasure causing someone to push them back down. You let out a loud squeal as Ashton hit your g-spot slightly with his long fingers.
"Babbeeeee." You moaned. You didn't know what could feel better than this, but as soon as you felt two hands come in contact with your tits that changed your mind. You could tell it was Calum and Luke who were sucking on your nipples because every once in awhile you felt the cold metal ring hit you and Calum just has really nice lips. This just made you closer to your high causing you to moan loudly. With Ashton's long fingers, Calum's and Luke's attention on your nipples and that damn vibrator touching your throbbing clit you came in no time leaving a long list of swears and moans.
"What a good girl." Ashton said as he continued pumping his fingers into you.
"Fuck stop please, guys." You moaned/whined as they didn't stop after you hit your high. Your hips were all over the place from pleasure and no one bothered to push them down they all just followed your movements. Normally you aren't this loud but with all of them over simulating you, you couldn't help yourself.
"Someone please shut her up." Michael complained through your moans. Immediately after you felt Calum's lips leave your breast and travel up to you neck soon getting to your lips. You moaned through your kiss. Calum left your lips to kiss your neck.
"Calum." You breathed out. "Untie my right hand so I can give you a blowjob." Calum was obviously not going to refuse this offer so he quickly leaned over your body to untie your hand. You felt Calum's bulge through a thin layer of fabric and it was turning you on so much. Once your hand was free it immediately went underneath Calum's boxers freeing his hard cock out of its constraints. You heard Calum growl lightly from your touch. He pushed his briefs down so he was completely naked, making it easier for the both of you. You gave Calum a hand job from where he was. You felt eyes on you and Calum; minutes later you felt everyone slow down their movements slowly coming to a stop.
"Calum baby come place your tip on my tongue, you're not wet enough babe." You said letting go of Calum. You opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue waiting for him at anytime. You felt him hover over you and gently place himself on your tongue. You hand flew up to take control. You felt the ties of your other hands and feet become loose and eventually off. You let go of Calum to sit up and untie your blindfold as well. You got up and let Calum lie down with you on top of him.
"Mmmm I can finally see that beautiful cock of yours." You said smirking up at him. You pumped him a few times before putting him in your mouth. You sucked and hollowed out your cheeks as you left him, making a 'pop' sound. You were sucking on his tip leaving his shaft for you to pump with your hands. You briefly got off of Calum to have a good look behind you, finding all three boys standing naked pleasuring themselves.
"Lucas Hemmings." You started and bit your lip looking at him. His eyes grew big as you said his name. "You haven't done much." You paused. "Would you like to fuck me?" Luke quickly nodded his head and you lifted up your ass waiting for him to fill you up. While that was happening you continued working on Calum. You lifted his cock and licked the underside of it then went back to suck on his balls. You went back to sucking on Calum's cock but just as you stuck him in your mouth Luke pushed into you filling you up. You moaned around Calum as Luke stretched you out.
"Fuck." Both Luke and Calum said. As Luke thrusted into you, the deeper you would go around Calum, causing you to end up deep throating him. Calum held up your hair for him to see what you were doing to him and also to have more control of what you're doing. Calum pushed your head down further taking more of him in; you were practically getting fucked from both ends. Calum soon came in your mouth. You looked up at him with big eyes.
"You gonna swallow that babe?" He asked. You swallowed staring straight at him then opened your mouth to show it was gone. "Good girl." He said. Meanwhile Luke was still fucking you hard from behind, but progressively stopped. You got up off the bed and stood by the wall with your back facing the boys. You perked out your ass waiting for at least one of them to do something. You felt a big hand on your ass, rubbing it softly. He came into your neck sucking and leaving mark all over you. It was Ashton. He quickly moved off of you to focus on what really needed the attention here. You felt Ashton run his cock along your folds. The both of you moaned as he pushed into you slowly. He starting thrusting into you slowly, but then quickly progressing. You leaned your forearms onto the wall for support as he thrusted into you hard and deep.
"Does daddy make my baby girl feel good?" He asked holding onto your waist to give him more control.
"Y-yes Daddy." You barely said out of breath. Out of your side view you saw a red headed boy come towards you. You turned your head to look at him. He caressed your face and kissed you. You quickly parting from him to catch your breath then reached down to start giving him a handjob. You leaned your forehead on his chest as Ashton fucked you and you were giving him a handjob.
"Babeee." Michael groaned through pleasure. You let out a squeal as Ashton hit your g-spot hard. With your other free arm you grabbed onto Michael's bicep for support. You were a moaning mess; you couldn't even concentrate on pleasuring Michael anymore. Ashton was pounding into you so hard you thought you were going to collapse. Ashton gradually slowed down and pulled out of you; he pushed your shoulders to turn you around.
"Jump." He said. You jumped and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He pushed you back into the wall to support you up. Ashton lined himself up and easily pushed into you. Again he was pounding into you like there's no tomorrow, hitting you in the perfect places. You opened your mouth, letting out soundless moans.
"Fuck Ashton I'm nearly there." You said.
"Me too baby." Ashton said. You held onto his back probably leaving scratch marks all over him. A few more thrust into you and you came undone. You clenched around Ashton hard enough to make him come as well. Ashton slowly put you down as you both rode out your orgasms. You slid down the wall tired, probably not being able to do more. Where as the other 2 boys, Mikey and Luke were jerking off while sitting down watching you two.
"I don't think I can do anymore." You admitted to them.
"Oh come on Y/N, it's just once more." Luke edged you. You shook your head. You closed your eyes and leaned against the wall trying to catch your breath. Out of nowhere you felt someone pick you up. It was Michael.
"Guys seriously." You said pleading not to. I mean you've taken more than this, but Ashton went pretty hard so. Luke was sitting up on the bed and so Michael placed you almost on top of him. Even though you pleaded to stop before, Luke starting kissing you. You loved kissing Luke so you just kissed him back. You eventually crawled on top of Luke hovering him. You felt his hard member against you and as tired as you were you felt bad for the two boys. You kissed down his neck and collarbones then quickly moved down to his member, letting your tits hit it as you moved down. You started sucking Luke off, giving him what he needed.
"I thought you said you were too tired babe?" Luke said in an annoying tone.
"Would you like to come today?" You asked in a kind voice then gave him a fake smile showing him you were being sarcastic. He nodded quickly. "I thought so." You said and continued blowing him. Mean while from behind you felt someone smooth his hands over your ass.
"Baby?" Michael said.
"Hmm?" You said while blowing Luke.
"Can I fuck your ass?" He asked rimming it with his finger.
"Mhmm." You said not really caring at this point. Michael leaned forward to reach the drawer next to the bed and he grabbed the lube. You felt the cold substance run down your ass crack. You shivered at the touch. Michael stuck one of his fingers in, making you moan around Luke. Luke's hips slightly bucked up causing you to smirk and push them back down. He stuck in another finger stretching you even further. You've done anal before, it's just normally better if you have it somewhat opened. Michael took out his fingers and replaced it with his tip. He slowly pushed in, easily filling you up. The vibrations of your moans caused Luke to shift a little. Once all the way in Michael waited for you adjust.
"Move you idiot." You said. Michael started thrusting into you, holding onto your hips for control. Even though Michael just started you could tell Luke was getting pretty close to his high. You took your hand and starting playing with his balls while sucking on his tip and pumping his shaft. A mixture of moaning, swearing, groaning and growling were coming from the two boys, now mostly from Luke considering he was very close to coming. For a brief moment you looked up at him to see that his eyes were squeezed shut and his head was thrown back all simply because of you. You felt a sense of pride knowing that your giving Luke enough pleasure to have him be clenching on the sheets. You continued your actions, but only faster. You held out your tongue in front of Luke's tip giving him a very fast handjob.
Luke came in no time. He came mainly around and in your mouth. You got some on your nose and cheek but you knew that Luke loved it when he saw his come all over your face. He opened his eyes to look at you and you gave him a pouty, big-eyed look. His eyes grew wide at the sight of you and you gave him a cute little smile. He caressed your face and with his thumb he wiped off the cum on your cheek and nose then stuck it in your mouth for you to taste.
"I love the way you taste." You said smiling up at Luke. He gave you a small smirk and left the bed to let you continue with Michael. You immediately felt a hard smack on your ass, which made you moan very loudly. You reached back to open your ass cheeks up to make it easier for Michael to fuck you. Michael pulled your hair into a pony tail and lifted your head making you arch your back.
"Where do you want me you come baby?" Michael said with one hand rubbing your clit.
"I don't care Michael just do it quickly so then I can finish myself off." You moaned. You knew you weren't going to come before or at the same time, as Michael so you knew you had to finish yourself off. Michael pulled out of you.
"Turn over." He said and you turned around to lie on your back, your elbows supporting you up. You held out your tongue for him to come on. Michael, pumping himself fast, eventually came onto your tits and in your mouth. After he finished you were so tired that you just collapsed onto the bed.
"And this is why I love you." Michael said cleaning you up with a tissue. The boys got up to do whatever they were going to do, because some how they were not tired. But you just wanted to say in bed and sleep for a while. "Merry Christmas Y/N." Ashton said kissing your forehead, then followed by the other 3, as you dozed off to sleep.