Drunk mc

You and Michael were coming home from a party and funny enough Michael was sober and the designated driver. On the other hand you were drunk as hell, drunk and horny.
"Michael, have I ever told you how sexy you are?" You say out of nowhere.
"Many times Y/N, many times" Michael replies.
"Yeah cause you are." You say. "Michael I'm hornyyyyy." You whine while slurring. Your hand immediately goes to his crotch and you start palming him.
"Not now Y/N, I'm driving." He says but you ignore him and start unbuttoning his jeans. "Y/N" he warns and stops at a red light. You continue to ignore him and slide your hand in his jeans so you're palming him over his boxer briefs. He fidgets in his seat and tries to stay focus. The lights change to green and he takes off going faster than he was before.
"I swear to god Y/N you will pay for this when we get home." You smirk getting the reaction you wanted from him. He pulls up in the driveway, opens the door but doesn't get out.
"Go upstairs and wait for me there." He says. You get out of the car trying to get balance and you manage to get through the front door and up the stairs. You lay on the bed and check your phone for notifications just as Michael walks in. You put down your phone and look at him with a lopsided smile and giggle a little.
"What's so funny Y/N." He ask looking for a half specific answer.
"Nothingggg." You say like a 5 year old. "You just look really sexy." You say and giggle a little more. Michael crawls on the bed and gets on top of you pinning you down.
"You've been a very naughty girl Y/N" Michael says and leans in to kiss you while you move your head forward to meet him. Michael goes straight in and kisses you hard not caring about taking his time. He slides his hand under your tight dress on your thigh getting dangerously close to your heat. You half sit up and lean on your elbows to reach the dress zipper and take it off. You wriggle out of your dress and reconnect your lips with Michael's.
You grab his face with both your hands and kiss him hard like he did the first time. He then moves down and starts sucking on your neck making sure you get marks after this. You tilt your head to the side to give Michael better access on your neck. After he leaves at least 3 marks on your neck he moves down towards your breast. He reaches behind you to undo your bra strap and quickly pulls off your bra. He sucks one nipple while pinching the other then switches side. He then moves on very fast giving you what you want quicker. Michael kisses down you stomach until he reaches your hips. You eagerly open your legs a little wider to make it easier for him.
"Eager are we." He comments, noticing what you did. He places small kisses over your covered clit and you're basically soaking from his touch.
"Michael touch me." You moan in frustration.
"Hmmmm." He thinks, out loud. "I think I'll wait since you were a bad girl in the car." Michael says as he kisses up and down you stomach playing with your belly button piercing with his tongue.
"Michael please." You beg.
"Try harder." He says wanting more from you.
"Michael touch me please, I'm dripping for you I want you fingers and your tongue."
"Good girl." He says and pulls down your panties. Michael pushes your legs open even wider as he ghosts in front of your heat admiring it.
"Michaellllll." You whine more. He places the tip of his tongue on your slit licking up towards your clit getting your juices.
"Damn baby, you're so wet." Michael comments then starts licking and sucking your clit. You let out a long and loud moan. He moves back down to your slit fucking you with his tongue. You buck your hips from the pleasure as Michael follows your movements up, but then pushing your hips back down again. He could tell you were getting close so he added the mixture of his fingers.
"fuCK MICHAEL." You moaned loudly. "I'm gonna cum."
"Cum for me baby." Michael said as he curled his fingers up hitting your g-spot.
"Holy shit Michael fuck fuck fuck fuck." You swore as you came around his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of you and licked them clean.
You sat up and got off the bed standing. Michael followed you and grabbed your face with both hands to kiss you again. This kiss was much softer and more passionate considering you weren't as drunk as you were before. While you two were kissing you were fiddling with Michael's belt buckle. You two disconnected and you focused more on his pants, sliding down to your knees. You unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. You could prominently see his cock through his briefs. You started by outlining the shape of his member with your finger, then moved on to palming him through the thin fabric.
"Dammit Y/N, stop fucking teasing." He groaned. You pulled down his briefs and started getting to work. His cock was already fully hard with pre-cum glistening on the tip. You pumped him at a moderate pace spitting on it to make it easier for you to pump. Soon you took him in your mouth sucking him off really well.
"Fuck" he breathed out. He bunched your hair into a ponytail and pulled your hair so he could get a better view and he could have better control over you.
"I'm gonna fuck your face, okay baby?" Michael warns you. You take him out of your mouth, look up at him and nod. You wrap your lips around his tip again and he starts thrusting into your mouth. One of the amazing things Michael loved about you is that you could deep throat, which means he could always fuck your face knowing he's not hurting you. Michael starts to pick up the pace, thrusting into your mouth faster. He lets out a few grunts and swear words. Soon after he shot his sticky cum in your mouth.
"Shit Y/N." He said under his breath as he pulled out of your mouth. You pushed him down on the bed and straddled him just above his crotch ready to ride him. He reached over to pump himself to get at least semi hard. You took his dick on your hand and guided it into yourself.
"Awwwwww fuck." You moaned out loudly. You started bouncing on him to give the both of you pleasure. You placed your hands on his chest to give you more support and went faster. You were bouncing on him for awhile then out of nowhere Michael rolled you over so he was on top now. Before he started moving again he stared into your eyes grabbed your neck. His eyes trailed down to watch himself move then he started slowly pumping in and out of you.
"I love you so much Y/N." He said still grabbing on the back of your neck staring at you. The both of you were intently staring at each other until you out of nowhere said,
"Michael faster please." You said anxiously staring down at him go in and out of you. He sped up his pace in a matter of seconds, which made you throw your head back and let out a loud moan.
"Fuck Michael." You said as you grabbed onto his head for support, this just pushed his head in the valley of your boobs. He picked up his pace even more and moved his head to the crook of your neck kissing it definitely leaving marks while you where completely ruining his back by scratching it.
"Shit Y/N." He responded back to you in the same context.
"I'm close Michael." You warned him.
"Me too baby, me too." He reached down to rub your clit to bring your high closer. You bit your lip hard trying not to moan.
"Holy shit Michael." You said under your breath. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." You say louder in more of a moan.
"Cum for me baby." Michael pleads you. Seconds later you're swearing and moaning cumming around him.
"HOLY FUCKING HELL MICHAEL CLIFFORD." You basically yell through out the house. You clench hard around him, this causes him to follow your actions and shoot his cum into you.
"Awww Fuck Y/N." Michael moans as he comes. He pulls out of you and lays next to you. You're both catching your breaths trying to steady your breathing.
"I like it when you're the really horny one." Michael winks at you. You roll your eyes now that you're sober enough to understand what's happening.
"I love you Michael."
"I love you too Y/N."