T or d ch

It was 9pm and you heard your phone ring. You reached over to grab your phone and saw Calum was calling.
"Hey!" You said cheerfully into the phone.
"Hey Y/N, do you think you could come over now?"
"Why, is something wrong, what happened?" You asked worried.
"No, no, no everything's fine I just invited the boys over as well, we're gonna have a few drinks wanna join us?" Calum offered.
"Yeah sure I'll be there in 10 minutes."
"Ok, byeee." Calum said then hung up. You and Calum have been best friends since primary school and you still haven't grown apart. You got out of bed and put on some descent clothes and brushed yourself up a bit before heading off to Calum's. You got there and the boys were already there. You rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer the door. Luke was the one to answer the door.
"AYE Y/N'S HERE!" Luke yelled out to the guys.
"Hello to you too Luke." You said laughing. Luke hugged you with one arm and a red solo cup in the other. You walked into Calum's flat and the first thing you noticed were beers, typical Calum. You walked further into the flat noticing the boys were playing beer pong, right now it was Ashton and Calum.
"OHHHHHH." Michael and Ashton shouted as Ashton got one in. They high fived as Calum chugged down the beer. The other 3 boys noticed you were here.
"Hey Y/N!" They said all coming up to hug you.
"Hey guys!" You said back and they continued their game. You were pretty bad at beer pong, or even Ping-Pong in general so you grabbed yourself a bottle of beer and sat down watching them. Shortly after the game finished and Mashton won over Cake.
"Wanna play?" Calum offered you the paddle.
"No." You said.
"You scared I'm gonna beat you." Michael threatened.
"No, I know you're going to beat me so there's really no point." You said sensibly.
"C'mon get up and play." Ashton encouraged you.
"Ugh fine." You said taking Calum's paddle and get on the other side of the table. "You go first." You told Michael. He served the ball and it landed straight into one of the cups. Ashton and Michael did their normal cheers as you rolled your eyes. You pick out the ping-pong ball and chugged down the beer easily. You took the ball and served it to Michael having it land and a cup as well. Your face was total shocked, you seriously sucked at this game and to get it on your first time had to be beginners luck. Michael raised an eyebrow at you before drinking the beer. After chugging down 6 beers each you and Michael were pretty drunk.
"Now what?" Luke asked after finishing the game of beer pong.
"Let's play spin the bottle." Michael suggested.
"Michael there's only one girl here and I don't plan on kissing any of you." Ashton kicked Michael into his senses.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Calum suggested. Now, playing truth or dare never ends up well, especially when you're drunk, but you still played it.
"Ok Calum truth or dare." Michael asked Calum.
"Dare." Calum said smirking.
"Um ok, I dare you to..." Michael said thinking. "I dare you to do the grind on me thing on Y/N." You laughed at Michael stupid dare not taking it seriously.
"Ok." Calum said smirking at you.
"Oh you guys are being serious." You said snapping out of it. "Can you even do the grind on me thing?" You questioned Calum.
"Well you'll see." You shrugged it off and got on the bed. Calum took off his shirt and stood on the bed, you started giggling at the fact that one of your best friends was basically going to dry hump you.
"We haven't got all day Calum." Ashton complained waiting for him to go.
"Yeah I know it's just weird without music." Calum protested.
"God dammit Calum." Luke said getting the song off his phone. Luke starts playing the music.
"Happy?" He asks
"Very." The part of the song comes up and you close your eyes scared that Calum would just fall on you. You feel his body on top of yours and you open your eyes realizing Calum's actually doing a really good job. You start giggling again getting slightly turned on by this. The rest of the boys start whistling and clapping and Calum immediately gets off of you now embarrassed. You wink at Calum as he picks up his shirt to put it back on. You all continue the game of truth and dare until Luke passes out on the couch.
"Ok I think we should go home it's like 1am now." Ashton suggests and he basically pushes Luke off the couch to wake him up.
"I'm staying, I'm not even close to tired." You say taking another round of beer.
"Ok well then bye you two, don't fuck all night." Michael says jokingly. The thing about those kinds of jokes you never really knew how to respond. You weren't a virgin, but you've only fucked twice and neither of those times included foreplay. Guys have asked you for blowjobs in the past but you always said no because you've never given one.
"You wanna continue the game?" Calum asked as they left. Both of you were really drunk and were pretty oblivious to everything.
"Yeah, you go first." You said.
"Ok truth or dare Y/N."
"Truth."
"Pussy." He said. "Did you like it when I was grinding on you?"
"Maybe." You said and Calum raised an eyebrow wanting more. "Ok fine, I'm not gonna lie it did turn me on." You admitted drinking more alcohol to hide your flushed cheeks. Calum smirked. "Truth or dare Calum."
"Truth."
"Pussy." You said quoting him. He laughed. "When was the last time you had sex?" You asked proudly.
"Uh, I think it was 3 weeks ago at Y/F/N's party. I hooked up with this smokin' hot brunette. She wasn't that great though." He paused to drink more beer. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." You said hoping it wasn't anything bad.
"I dare you to kiss me." Calum said. You didn't have a second thought and looked him straight in the eyes. You leaned in a kissed him. Go big or go home you thought, so you gave him a rough heated kiss. Calum was a little bit taken back by this, he never though you were the type to go in rough. You could taste the alcohol on his lips, but you were okay with it since you probably tasted the same. After awhile you pulled back and looked to the ground slightly embarrassed. "Damn you're a good kisser Y/N." Calum admits and your confidence boosts a little.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Copy cat." You say. "I dare you to kiss me."
"Copy cat." He says mimicking your words and smirking. He leans in and stops right before your lips touch. You both enjoy the moment of his hand on the back of your head and your lips brushing ever so slightly. Calum leans forward just a little and your lips touch. This kiss was far from rough and heated, it was soft and sweet. You two kissed as if you've been dating forever making you feel pretty special. Calum tilted his head back a little so your lips disconnected but your foreheads still touched. You snapped back into reality and pulled away from Calum opening your eyes.
"Well that was intimate." You said to break the tension. Calum laughed drinking more beer now with everything back to normal.
"Truth or dare Y/N?" He said.
"Truth." You said.
"Which do you enjoy more, being fingered or eaten out?" He said causally.
"I don't know." You said trying to hide your inexperience.
"Aw c'mon don't hold back Y/N." He said trying to pull an answer out of you. You still didn't answer and Calum facial expression changed.
"Wait are you a virgin Y/N?"
"No!" You said slightly offended. "I've just never done foreplay." You say as your voice softens after every word looking to the ground.
"Would you like me to show you what it's like then?" Calum said as he put his finger under your chin lifting your head up to look at him. You nodded sheepishly while looking at him in the eyes. Calum kissed you again this still rough again.
You kissed him back and he gradually moved down to your neck. You let out a small moan as he kissed your sweet spot. You slid off your black denim jacket as he kissed down your neck making it easier for him to undress you later. Soon he was tearing off your shirt kissing down your collarbones. He kissed down the valley of your boobs down to your stomach letting you leave your bra on. He got down to the waistband of your jeans undoing the button and pulling your jeans down leaving you in your panties. Calum kissed up your thighs making you shiver at his touch. He ghosted his lips over your clothed heat only making you want him more.
"Cal." You whined, almost whispered.
"I know baby girl." He said in response. He hooked his fingers around the waistline of your panties pulling them down slowly. He pushed your legs apart, wide enough to make this easy for him. Your cheeks blushed red as he stared at your heat. He wrapped his arms around your thighs pulling you closer to his face. You were dying for his touch, it seemed like you've been waiting forever. He ran his finger along your slit getting your juices; you shuddered at his touch.
"You're so wet baby." He said sticking his finger in his mouth. He pulled his finger out with a popping noise and immediately got to work. He started by licking up all your arousal, which made you whimper under his touch. Then quickly moved on to sucking and licking at your clit. You moaned loudly at this new feeling you discovered.
"Mmmm fuck Calum." Your hands found it's way to his head making sure he doesn't move from his position.
"Mmmmm." He moaned sending vibrations to your clit only pleasuring you more. Calum added his two fingers into the mix, pumping you at a steady pace. You tugged at his hair. He only sped up the pace of his fingers making it hard for you to breath. He pulled his fingers out and you were about to complain until Calum stuck his tongue into you. You moaned at this amazing feeling never wanting him to stop. Calum reached up and stuck the two fingers that were just in you, into your mouth. You sucked on his fingers tasting yourself, turning him on. By now you were basically grinding on his face, feeling the need to release soon. With one hand Calum pushed your hips back down so he could have better control over you.
"Cal." You moaned loudly."
"Come for me baby." With that you released on to his tongue letting him taste as much as he could. He licked up what was left as you came down from your high. He came back up to your face kissing you again. You bent your knee a little, noticing he had a bit of a problem in his pants. You've never given a blowjob, but there's a first time to everything right?