Daddy irwin

You and Ashton were both in your pyjamas, which was just a shirt and boxer briefs for the both of you. You too watching a movie late at night out of boredom. You were both cuddling and you were trailing your finger up and down his torso admiring his abs not even paying attention to the movie. You were feeling slightly horny so you moved your hand down to his crotch and palmed him. He twitched at the sudden touch but didn't say anything. You continued trying to get his attention but he was just ignoring you.
"Ashton I'm horny." You whined still palming him.
"Not now babe." He said not as horny as you were but you could feel he was getting hard.
"But Ashton." You whined more and now was straddling him. You started kissing his neck and grinded on him. You could feel him getting harder but holding back. After awhile he got frustrated and suddenly stood up carrying you with your arms and legs wrapped around him. He brought you to the bedroom and place you on the bed, he crawled directly on top of you and kissed you, this just led to a heated make out session.
"How horny are you baby girl?" He whispered kissing down your neck.
"I'm dripping ashton, please touch me." you begged. He slowly moved down; raising your shirt and kissing your stomach. Soon he was were you wanted him the most, he tore off your panties and grabbed your thighs pulling you closer to him.
"Mmmmm, your right. You're so wet for me baby." He said ghosting around your heat.
"Ashton just please touch me." With that you felt his warm tongue take all your juices. You let out a long and loud moan in relief of his touch. While he was sucking on your clit out of nowhere he plunged his long heavenly fingers deep inside you pumping in and out of you. "AHH FUCK ASHTON." You moaned. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes shut in pleasure. Your hands found their way to Ashton hair playing with him curls while keeping him in the exact spot you wanted him. You were breathing heavy and moaning uncontrollably, Ashton was always good with his fingers but never this good. He curled his fingers up unexpectedly hitting your g-spot perfectly.
"Mmmmm fuck daddy." You said quickly covering your mouth after noticing what you just said. Ashton's pumping slowed down but he still kept going. "Oh my god I'm sorry it slipped."
"Call me that again." He said. You raised an eyebrow in confusion and hesitantly did it again trying to sound natural.
"Please keep going daddy." He sped up his pace again bringing you back to breathless.
"Fuck thats the hottest thing you've ever said." He said. You decided to keep it up realising he had a daddy kink.
"D-Daddy, I'm gonna cum." You barely breathed out.
"Cum for me baby girl." You clenched on his fingers and came all over them, he pulled them out of you and licked your juices off his fingers.
"You turn daddy." You said as you lifted his shirt indicating you want it off. He pulled off his shirt and lay on the bed with his upper back rested on the bed head. You pulled down his briefs leaving his throbbing member standing tall and proud with pre-cum glistening on the tip. You pumped him a couple of times then wrapped your mouth around him quickly bobbing your head up and down. Ashton threw his head back in pleasure and let out a few grunts. You fit what you could in your mouth without gagging and pumped the rest with your hand. Ashton pulled your hair into a pony tail so he could watch you on his cock. You could tell he was getting close by the way his hips were slightly thrusting upwards making you gag.
"Fuck my face daddy." you pleaded. He pulled your hair tighter and started thrusting into your mouth.
"Fuck Y/N, I'm gonna cum." He thrusted a couple more times and he came into your mouth. You swallowed while he was coming down from his high. Once he was okay you pumped him a few times to get him hard again then straddled him; you lifted up and positioned yourself on his dick, but Ashton stopped you.
"No baby, let daddy do the work." He said smirking. You got off of him and lay on the bed. "Turn over, head down ass up." Ashton said while moving his finger in a circular motion. You turned over doing what he said. He smoothed your ass his huge hands and then smacked one cheek you moaned in pain and pleasure. You felt his tip at your slit and he guided himself into you.
"Ahhhhhhh." You both moaned in pleasure from contact. He started thrusting in you at quite a slow speed as if he was teasing you. "Faster daddy." You whined in annoyance. He immediately quickened the pace going harder and deeper. The both of you were moaning messes letting out a few swear words here and there. "I'm not gonna last much longer." You breathe out.
"Me too baby." He says. Within a few more thrust you moan out loudly.
"FUCK ASH." You moan as you come around him clenching. Seconds after, Ashton releases into you moaning swear words followed by your name. He pulled out and you both lay beside each other breathing heavily waiting until you had steady breaths.
"That was the best sex I've ever had." Ashton admits.
"Since when did you have a daddy kink?" You ask raising an eyebrow.
"I honestly did not know I did." Ashton said letting out a breathy laugh.
"Either way I should call you daddy way more often." You say giggling and cuddling into him as he stares up to the ceiling.