keeping my secret a secret....yikes

If you got double nonifications it's because I edited this chapter :P someone pointed out that Taylor is blind which I totally forgot cause I was in a rush. This whole chapter is in smackle's POV. Like usual italics mean they are thinking 😛 there's like one or two words in this chapter...i wouldn't call them cuss words but you might, so just a warning
----------
As I woke up I heard the sounds of people talking, music blasting, and a TV playing. Thees people are REALLY loud.
I got out of bed barley woke and walked down stairs to the kitchen. Leo and Taylor were sitting down at the table eating eggs and bacon and watching the morning news.

"Hey Leo and Taylor" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh hey Smackle" Taylor said while wiping her hands and picking up her plate and bringing it to the sink to wash.

"I really need some Orange Juice" I said, still half way asleep.

"Uh, I think there's some in the back of the fridge." said Leo

I walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door.

"Hey, Leo I don't see the-" I started but when I turned around I was cut off by Leo's scared/surprised look "What? What happened?"

Leo didn't say anything. She just kept the same look on her face. He then pointed at my hand.

I looked down at my hand; "HOLY FU--I DIDN'T-- LEO THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!" I stuttered a bit, dropping the fridge door.

"Chase! Chase get down here, quick! CHASE!" Leo yelled still shocked at what she saw.

Chase came running down stairs, hair messy, toothbrush in one hand and face towel in the other.

"WHAT?! WHAT!?! IS THERE A MISSION ALERT? BREAK IN? IS ROMAN AND RIKER BACK!?!? KRANE!?!" Chase yelled panicking.

"No, Also why are there so many people trying to kill us? Never mind that, Isadora took off the damn refrigerator door some how!" Yelled Leo

"I didn't mean to! I swear! I think it might be my pow--PROTEIN BARS" I said.

"Uh...It was me, I needed the bolts for a machine I'm making?....Yeah...that's it.." Chase said thinking of things as he went.

"Ok then," Leo said while wiping his for head and letting out the deep breath he took in "for a second there I thought she had super strength or something."

"Whaaaat, psh no" Chase and I said in sync, making a laugh faker than McDonald's food. (A/N sorry to all you McDonald's eater's)

After that little incident I just got my orange juice and sat down. I grabbed the laptop that was next to me oh so, so carefully so I could buy a plane ticket to get my stuff to move in. I typed;

I looked until I found "Centium City airport prices" I clicked the link

I looked until I found "Centium City airport prices" I clicked the link. It sent me to a sign up page guess I have to sign up...
I was about to sign up but then I realized; I can fly why the hell am I buying a plane ticket?
I closed the laptop and set it aside. I saw Kaz walk into the room with Maya. They looked like they were about to go out, I hate to barge in but I really need to talk to Kaz.

"Hey...Kaz," I said slowly walking over to them. "Could I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." He said

I pulled him aside onto the balcony and shut the door so Maya, or anyone else for that matter, wouldn't hear.

"Kaz, I don't know how long I can keep this secret for..."

"Smakle, you HAVE to keep this secret. Although Maya and Riley know superheroes are real, the dangers of people knowing that you are a superhero is too much."

"Ok, I'll try to keep this a secret as long as possible, but its really hard...This morning I accidentally took off the fridge door and Leo and Taylor saw!..I cant control my super strength, who knows whats next? Will my flight start going haywire!?! OH MY LORD, WILL I ACCIDENTALLY BLOW SOMETHING UP WITH MY MIND?! OR WORSE, SOMEONE!??!

"Hey, hey, hey, Smackle, calm down and breathe. You won't blow anyone or anything up....I think. But even if people knew you had powers that wouldn't stop you from accidentally killing someone."

"KAZ, YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I was joking, but seriously if Roman and Riker, their father, or their oddly 30 siblings found out you were a superhero, you'd be on their kill list. Oh, and if Krane found out, Looooord Jesus, you're a goner."

"Ok, I get it, also one more thing..... do you think I can maybe meet my father soon? I know its dangerous to get in touch with the superheroes cause my mom told me, but I really want to meet him, so do you think I can?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure. One day, when its safe. So far we haven't heard anything from Roman and Riker, nor Krane, but yeah, maybe."

"Ok, thanks."

I opened the door to head back out into the living room, Leo and Taylor had left and Kaz and Maya were jut heading out.

I plopped down on the couch, took out a big sigh and thought;

One day I'll be able to meet my father, one day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will people find out Smackle has super powers!? Will she be safe!? Whats in store for our elite force and their friends?? Find out by continuing to read :D

(Sorry this is out late I'm a huge procrastinator :P)