chapter two- We need help!

*Back at the elite force base* *6:30 am*

"Kaz, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" Skylar yelled as she tried to get her phone back drom Kaz.

"Sorry Skylar, but I need it to test my theory." Kaz said, resisting Skylars urge to get her phone back.

"And what theory may that be?"

"I wan't to see that if I cook a phone would it still work." 

"SO WHY NOT USE YOUR'S?"

"Cause I don't want it broken, duh."

"Kaz, you have five seconds to give me my phone before I reverse time and make sure you were never born."

"Ok , Ok, geeze Skylar that's so brutal."

Kaz handed Skylar her phone and she smiled. "Thank you."  
-------------
Bree, Oliver and Chase were down stairs when they received a call. Chase answered it.

"Hello?" said Chase.

"Hi, this is Maya Hart and Riley Matthews, were calling to tell you that WE NEED HELP!!"

"Whats the problem?"

"Well a few hours ago this guy came into my room and asked Maya and I if we wanted bionics, so we take the deal, he gives us bionics but he said if we EVER double cross him we will die cause he put mini explosives in our chips."

"Ok whats your address we'll be on our way to pick you up and bring you back to the lab."

"11456 orchard avenue, oh and one more thing, our parents don't know so we'll say that your our friends, and once you get us to the lab we'll call them and tell them."

"Ok that's fine, oh yeah, did you get the guys name?"

"Riley what did he say his name was er- Krane I believe."

"WHAT KRANE?!?! I THOUGHT WE KILLED THAT GUY!! MAN HE WON'T DIE! AND WHAT IS UP WITH HIM AND EXPLOSIVES!?"

"Ok, so me and Riley will be waiting outside so....yeah."

"OK, Were on our way!"

About 20 minutes later they saw Oliver and Skylar flying in, Bree running in, and Kaz and Chase coming in on a helicopter. Chase reminded Skylar, Kaz, and Oliver that they shouldn't tell people they are superheros, and to say that their powers are just bionics. They all landed. Riley walked up to Bree and said,

"Hi I'm Riley."

"Hi Riley, I'm Bree, and this is Chase, Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar."

Maya stared at Skylar for a moment, Skylar looked back with a Worried face.

Maya said "Wait a minute, you look familiar"

"No I don't Maya, you must be going crazy or something" Skylar started to tense.

"No, No you really do-" Maya paused. She then pulled out a Skylar Storm comic book out of her back pocket.  
"AHA! See I knew you look familiar"

Skylar let out a sigh. "Fine, Ok it's true! I'm Skylar Storm and Superheros are real and yeah there are other ones out there."

Chase then said "Skylar we really need to get you a mask".

Maya look confused. "What?! Superheros are real, I was just thinking you modeled for the cover".

Skylar internally slapped herself."Oh, whelp, Now you know super heroes are real.....Yay."