No.3

-Reo pov-

Once I got the news that I was going to be helping Sakura Ichijouji I got really excited. I am a fan of her family's work. I bet you she is just as amazing as her mom and dad. I ask were she was and someone told me that she was in Mr.Ichijouji's office. So I walk over there and I hear them talking. I did not want to just barge in so I waited outside.

I saw the door open. I saw Sakura coming out of the door. I said "So your Ichijouji?"

(Me lazy so time skip)

I said "This is were the class's are right next to the bathroom."

She nodded. I said "Ok that concludes our tour any questions?"

She said "No thank you for the tour!"

I said "It's my pleasure. Now I have to get going to help the other new students. I hope I see you soon."

She said "Ya same here."

Then I left.

-Sakura pov-

During the tour I noticed that everyone was looking at me. I wonder did I do something wrong? Did I have something on my face? Well I walked to the garden wow this place is amazing. I can feel all the good energy coming from it. It feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

I herd something coming from the bushes. I yelled "There's no point in hiding in that bush if I already cot you!"

2 boys came out of the bush. One of them said "Well you cot us. Well my name is Sho and this is my friend Takumi."

I said "It's nice to meet you Sho and Takumi! I am Sakura Ichijouji."

Takumi said "So you are related to Aigasaki?"

I said "Do you mean my mom or my grandmother?"

He said "Well in fact both. There flower arrangements are really pretty. I bet yours are just as nice. Why else would you be in the garden?"

I said "Well that's not the case. I have a different talent."

Sho said "What is it?!"

I said "Well that's a secret you can find out during my demonstration this week."

Sho said "I will definitely be there! How about you Takumi?!"

Takumi said "Ya I will be there."

I said "Well by now. I need to find someone."

Sho said "See you later Ichijouji!"

I said "By and call me Sakura!"

Then I walked deeper into the garden. I saw someone I said "Hi mom!"

She said "Sakura! I heard that you have your demonstration this week."

I said "Ya I am super nervous and excited. But mom didn't you do a couple of demonstrations when you came to this school?"

She said "Yes I did I still remember my first demonstration."

I said "It must have gone grate!"

She said "Well not really, actually what really happened was I copied one of your grandmothers flower arrangements and no sparkles came out."

I said "What?!? But how?!"

She said "Well to create sparkles you have to do something on your own. Since you did it on your own it's yours. And it creates your sparkles."

I said "Well I guess that makes sense. So will you show up to my demonstration?"

She said "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I said "Will dad come?"

She said "Of course he will come."

I said "Ok by I need to practice. But do you know we're I can practice in private because I want it to be a surprise for everyone."

She said "Yes actually. Come fallow me."

I fallowed her to a room that was very peaceful. She said "This is were I practice when I attend here."

I said "Rally? Wow thank you."

Then I hugged her. She said "Ok now make sure to lock the room when your done. And don't stay here to long."

I said "Ok by."

Then she left. Ok now to start practice. I start with warmups. Then I sang the song I am going to sing for my demonstration. Diamond butterfly's floated around the room. There had to be at least 100 of them after I finished my song.

I am ready to do my demonstration! I can't wait! Well it's getting late I should get going. I locked up the room and walked to my dorm. Now I think of it I never met my roommate yet. My stuff was already in the room so I knocked on the door, opened it and said "Hi I am Sakura Ichijouji and it's nice to meet you I am your new roommate! And you can call me Sakura."

She said "Hi it's nice to meet you Sakura I am Ayano Chiyo but you can call me Ayano."

I said "Well we need to get unpacking. We have a long year ahead of us."

She said "Yup now I already started on my stuff but I am not finished so let's start."