Ch.11

Me and gir-ir walked around the park of time city , it was beautiful green plush grass , sparkles dances in the air and there was a fountain of onyx in the middle of the park . The park was in a radial shape so all the flowers were planted in a radial pattern. "What's an egg like you doing hanging out with ruffians like looper " gir asked . I wasn't comfortable telling gir about our mission to onyx so I snapped with sass " why are you hanging out with me ?" I stated " you're the only tempus that isn't head over heels for gir-ir" he smirked as he floated upside down letting his hair drag through the grass. " seriously " I commanded " something tells me you're different from most and I was bored so I figured we'd hang out " gir shrugged . I wished that gir would go away but I wasn't mean enough to tell him to leave.

"Hey guys " I heard a familiar voice say from my left. It was pin , "aye man what are you doing in the park ?" I asked " me and dolanbain like to feed the birds " pin said as he pointed at dolanbain
Dolanbain had a bandage wrapped around his head and patches on his face to cover his bruises ... even though he punched me in the face I felt bad for him .

Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy " hey Rudy " dolanbain waved " hey I'm sorry about all that stuff man ..." he said as he tossed more food to the birds "ass whoopin really put things to perspective huh?" Gir said "GIR!" I nudged him with my elbow and he shrugged "kind of " dolanbain stood up after he ran out of food for them. "You know I don't care to much about my military ranking anymore " dolanbain shrugged " whys that ?" I asked " being a minuteman isn't all it's cracked up to be " he glanced at me "so what brings you to the park with " dolanbain rolled his eyes and scoffed "Gir-ir " he continued .

I looked at gir "I ? I don't know " I slanted my mouth.