The Waters of Mars

Start from the beginning

The Doctor let out a grumble. Why did both the Time Lady and the TARDIS always team up against him? It really wasn't fair that he had to put up with both of them at times, he knew that they enjoyed teaming and teasing him because he would never win against those two. "Plus, Pluto is a dwarf planet." He reminded her.

"That is still a planet-" She smirked at him.

"Dwarf-" He countered.

"Still a planet" She waved a finger in front of his face chuckling. "I can do this all day Doctor and you of all people should know that." She pointed at him walking backwards then spinning around as he fondly shook his head at her knowing just how persistent she could be. The Stone meanwhile found a small crater and peeked over it seeing a large dome-like base with five smaller domes coming off of it. "Oh look at that a base." She muttered before furrowing her brows. "We're on Mars... and there is a base..." She put the two together and wished that this wasn't what she thought it was for once she hoped to be wrong. "Doctor... what is the date?"  She asked over her shoulder as he moved up beside her looking over at the base murmuring to himself being completely oblivious to her question.

"Oh, beautiful." The Stone opened her mouth to repeat herself once he had finished being in awe over the base. That was until she jumped feeling a jabbing feeling in her back that definitely wasn't the Doctor who must have felt the same thing since his hand instantly grabbed hers.

They then heard a robotic voice warn them. "Rotate slowly." They did as asked and looked down seeing the small little robot on the ground. "You are under arrest for trespassing." It stated. "Gadget gadget." The Stone let out a sigh and looked over at the Doctor. They couldn't leave the TARDIS for ten minutes without getting into trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------

Standing with their arms raised in front of who they guessed was the captain who pointed her gun at both the Time Lords that had been stripped of their space suits and helmets leaving them in the usual attire of the Doctors blue suit and the Stones blazer, blouse and black trousers. "State your name, rank, and intention." The woman announced pointing the gun at the Doctor. "The Doctor. Doctor... Fun."

"The Stone. Dame." She hissed at her title. Why did the High council want 'thank' her for making all of those weapons for the Time War even when she made them years before? Her parents knew just how much she disagreed with it after having to leave the Doctor after only just deciding to stay for a couple of adventures. "Keeping the Doctor out of trouble."

A man ran into the dome area heavily breathing looking at the Time Lords shocked. "What the hell? It's a man and a woman. A man and a woman on Mars. How?"

"They were wearing these things." A woman held up the spacesuits. "I have never seen anything like it."

"What did Mission Control say?" The man looked at one of the women.

"They're out of range for ten hours with the solar flares."

"If we could cut the chat, everyone." The woman holding the gun spoke.

"Actually, chat's second on my list, the first being gun pointed at our heads." The Doctor glared at the weapon. "Which then puts our heads second and chat third, I think." He furrowed his brows. "Gun, head, chat, yeah. I hate lists." He looked at the Stone who was sniggering before he looked at the captain. "But you could hurt someone with that thing. Just put it down."