Chapter~18

After a long debate with himself and his conscious, whether he should help the poor boy in the basement or not, he comes to the decision of being the good guy for once, and helping him out.

Jax had began thinking his plan out of getting the boy back to his family and boyfriend all through the night. Seeing if he could sneak him out while Mason was asleep or maybe tell Tomlinson of their location.

The second option seemed more easy and effective, knowing there'll be cops so they couldn't get away.

Yeah, he'll do that.

"Jax! Eat your food!" Mason snaps his friend out of his thoughts, "it's the last scrap we got. I'm sure the boy will make it till tomorrow."

Jax stared at him in shock, "how?"

Mason waves his hand dismissively, "doesn't fucking matter. We'll have enough money to leave the country and start a new life once we get our money."

This isn't good.

The boy already is starving with how little amount of food he consumed yesterday.

He needed to contact the popstar.

ASAP.
______

Louis' P.O.V

"We've just received word that Harry Styles from AGT has disappeared after-"

Click.

"Breaking News! Harry Styles, an AGT contestant, has gone missing-"

Click.

"Has Harry Styles been kidnapped? If so, who-"

"Ughh!!! Stop reminding me!" I shout in frustration, slamming my phone next to me on the bed.

Since yesterday, Harry has been the talk of the world! His face is on every newspaper, article, including on the television, with everyone asking the same question; Where is Harry?

The police have been useless! Because as of now, they still weren't able to find a single trace of where those kidnappers could be holding Harry hostage.

My fans even began helping out, seeing if any of them saw the kidnappers. It wasn't likely but I couldn't resist going through some of their posts on Instagram.

I was in the middle of reading a post when suddenly I receive a message from an unknown account. The username being just numbers with the name Harry in it.

Because of my curiosity, I went to the account, surprised to see the owner had no posts nor followers and was only following me and the lads.

Wtf.

Hastily, I went to my DMs and opened the message. It says,

"I know where Harry is. Please believe me. I'm one of his kidnappers but I want to help him. I'll explain myself, just please reply!"