Chapter~3

The day before Harry would be performing on the show again, he felt so nervous, like, he was literally shaking. He could barely hold the mic without dropping it, and he was only rehearsing the next song he'll be singing, and that was Little Things by Niall Horan. It was one of his favorite songs by him, but he didn't write it by himself, he did have help from his good friend, Ed Sheeran.

Gemma stared at her little brother with concern, he couldn't be acting like this once he's on the show. She knew her brother had a bit of anxiety when it came to doing things like singing in front of many people, she thought he had overcame that from his first performance, guess it came back. And it really wasn't good.

"H, you gotta relax. It'll be okay." Gemma tried calming him down, it ended with her cuddling the slightly taller boy in her arms. She needed to think of something to help her brother, something to get his mind off of the negative outcomes of what his performance might turn out to be.

Aha!

The older sibling cheered in her mind. Her idea could just work if she had his damn number-oh wait!

"Hey Haz, can I borrow your phone?"

Harry reluctantly pulled out his phone from his pocket, handing it to Gemma then going back to his moment of worrying.

The older sibling ran to her room in the hotel they stayed in, making sure the door was closed so Harry wouldn't hear. She opened Harry's phone, typed in his password then went straight to his contacts, she immediately found the person she was looking for, due to his number being the first one on the list as '#1st real crush xx'. Her brother had no chill when it came to him.

Without wasting another minute, she tapped on the caller ID, pressing the phone to her ear and waited for the person on the other line to pick up. To her surprise, they did answer the call before the very last ring. She didn't know what to say as the person on the other line spoke up.

"Who is this?"

------

The 20 year old singer and songwriter sat cross-legged on his best mate's carpet, a notebook in his hand as he chewed on a pencil.

"Lou, I'm serious, that's the last pencil I'm giving you."

"Oh come on, Niall!" A very frustrated Louis said. "I can't help it! Plus, this is only like, the third pencil you've lent me?" The Irish bloke sneered at his best mate, who just waltzed into his house and asked if he could help him with writing songs. Of course, Niall agreed, but Louis chewing on nearly 13 pencils belonging to the blonde really annoyed him.

"Alright, let's see what you've got written then." Niall says in a more challenging tone.

"Fine." Louis huffed, opening the notebook on his lap and read what he's came up so far.

My hands, your hands,
tied up like two ships,
drifting weightless,
waves try to break it,
I'd do anything to save it,
why is it so hard to say it?

Louis finished reading the lyrics out loud, turning to Niall for his opinion.

"Well..." The blonde didn't know what to say, it was only the first verse yet it already had so much meaning. He ponders to think who Louis got inspired by to be able to write lyrics like that.