The Grand Finale

**Jenna's POV**

a few years later

"Mom!" Axel yelled

"What!?" I asked already knowing what was coming

"Tell Myles to leave my stuff alone!!"

"Axel, be nice to your brother or I will come up there!!!"

Life has been amazing the last few years. The MIW fan base has grown so much and they've had a lot of success. Ryan and I are still as strong as ever and welcomed Myles into our lives 4 years ago.

Both boys and in school and live and breath baseball. So, they keep us busy for sure.

Ryan and I have talked about having one more and trying one last time for a girl but we haven't fully decided if that's what we want. We're very happy and content with the way our lives are right now.

Ryan Ashley and Balz finally got married, and welcomed a new little puppy into thier home. Ricky and Jamie have talked about marriage but it hasn't happened yet, hopefully soon. Kylie and Ghost are still going strong and come and visit every chance they get. Chris is dating someone named Gaia and couldn't be happier. As for Vinny he dated a few girls here and there but he says he hasn't found the right now yet.

Hopefully our family will continue to grow, but if it stays the way it is now I'll be happy about that too...

So that is it for this book!! I hope you enjoyed this book!

I hope you enjoyed this book! I do have a sequal for this book in the works, but don't know when it's going to be posted so enjoy this for now!!!