We're halfway there

**Jenna's POV**
It's been about a week and our apartment is bear. The walls no longer have pictures, the kitchen is empty, our beds are gone. I walked downstairs to see Zoey and A.J. waiting for me.

"Are you ready for our trip to Pennsylvania?" I asked picking up my suitcase and backpack

"Yep, I'm kinda excited I mean we're starting brand new. Our exes won't be there, maybe we can write a brand new record, it'll be fun" Zoey said

"Lets get to the air port. We don't wanna be late" I said

I'm ready to begin this new adventure. I'm ready to move be gone from this town.

**Balz' s POV**

Ryan and Ricky are at a gutair convention in New York, so Ryan Ashley and I are picking up Zoey and Jenna.

"I'm so excited to see them! It'll be so nice to have some girls to hang out with!!" Ryan said excitedly

"I know your excited, but don't scare them away" I told her.

"Ahhh!!! There they are! " Ryan yelled

Ryan ran to the girls and hugged them. Shortly after Jenna ran to me and gave me a hug

"Man, I missed you" she said as we all walked out of the airport

"We all missed you too" I said holding the door open for the girls to walk through.

"Welcome to Scranton!" Ryan Ashley said as we walked to the car

**Ryan's POV**

Ricky and I are exhusted. This guitar convention was suppose to be fun, and it was but we talked to so many people and walked around all day. I'm glad that we're heading home tomorrow. I can't wait to see Jenna.

"Sooooo, when are you gonna pop the question to Jenna?" Ricky asked

"I have no clue. Maybe, after Warped Tour. I just haven't gotten the ring perfect yet, she deserves the best"

"I know, but she'll love anything you give her. She isn't a high maintenance girl. She likes the simple things"

"True, Rick, but I just wanna impress her I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Don't worry, she's already impressed with you, why else would she move all this way"

I guess he's right I shouldn't worry so much, but I did. Jenna was different. She was like one of the guys, I could burp in front of her and she wouldn't care. I lucked out with this one so I hope I don't screw everthing up.

**Jenna's POV**

"Finally! I got this stupid bed frame put together!" I yelled happily

It only took me 3 hours and a few cuss words to do it.

I made my bed and layed on it. The only things Zoey and I did today is get our clothes in the closet and put our beds together. We still have to wait on our decor, but our furniture and most of our kitchen is here so, that'll be tomorrow's project.

Before I knew it A.J. was on the other side of the bed and I was asleep for the night, now the only thing I need is my Ryan.