KEVIN POV

"There was a car crash last night. Two teens were injured, and the car that hit them sped off. Authorities are asking for everyone to be on the look out for a Silver SUV, that has the numbers 1 and 2 and has the letter B on The licence plate, and a black bumper sticker that says Greenwood. The two teens that were injured were 16 year old junior, Rachel Giles and her brother 18 year old Aiden Giles. Both are in Stonehenge Falls hospital," the lady in the news said.

Shit, Rachel got hurt, badly. I ran out of my house, jumped on my bike and sped to the hospital.

I stopped at a red light, my heart pounding when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out, glancing at the light above to make sure it was red.

We heard about the accident. We r coming to hospital -Keith

Ok -Kevin

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and watched the light. The second it turned green I took of the down the street again.

I reached the hospital and parked my bike next to three other identical bikes. My phone buzzed again and I pulled it out.

Did you like our gift? - GG

I ignored the message and ran into the building.

"Hi how may I help you?" The last behind the counter asked me politely.

" Hi, I am here to visit Rachel Giles. Three other guys should have come through here to see her. "

" Well she was just discharged, but she hasn't checked out yet. I would suggest you go to her brother's room to see her. My guess is that's where she will be. Just write your name on this sheet, and take a visitors sticker. Then you and your friends can go to room A-7, first floor, " the lady said while pushing a sheet and a sticker towards me. I scribbled my name on both, said thanks and ran to find the guys.

Where r u guys? -Kevin

Waiting room. Wait we see you, don't move -James

James, Keith and Zack walked over and we all started our way down the wing to room A-7.

"Do you guys recognize this number?" I asked showing them the message I got earlier.

" Who the fuck signs their name GG? " Keith asked narrowing his eyes.

"They targeted Rachel and Aiden then," Zack muttered.

" My big question is who and why, " James said staring at the screen.

"We can talk to the gang tomorrow. Let's just see Rachel for today. We can ask her if she knows anything, but right now Kevin needs to see his girlfriend," Keith said attempting to keep a straight face.

" Oh fuck off. We are at the room by the way, " I replied punching him in the arm.

RACHEL POV

I was sitting in a chair next to Aiden's bed when someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened the door only to see Kevin, Keith, James and Zack.

"Hi guys, what are you doing here?" I asked letting them into the room. Thank god my parents weren't in the room.

" We heard about the accident and wanted so see if you were okay, " Zack said smiling.

"Thanks, but I am fine. It's my brother I am more worried about," I replied sitting back down in my chair.

" Rachel I know you are recovering, but do you recognize this? " Keith asked showing a phone.

"Did you like our gift? Signed GG. What the fiddlesticks is that even supposed to mean?" I asked squinting my eyes.

" Well do you have any idea as to who would target you guys? " James asked.

" No, " I answered, confused. Who would attack us? Did we do something wrong?

"Who the fuck signs their name as GG? What are they? Goodie goodie?" I heard a raspy voice say. I turned and saw Aiden opening his eyes then closing them again.

" I don't know, but I want to know, " I asked. They hurt Aiden, and that was unforgivable.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello readers! I am really sorry for slow updates, I was traveling and writing in a car isn't always easy. I will update as soon as I can.I

But how are you lovelies doing? I actually want to know. Are you good, bad , happy, sad?

-anubluey

Ps I am working on some new books. Should I release one or wait? Let me know. please!