You looked at him dead seriously and his laugh started to fade, thinking that you had said too much without even saying anything you continued to devour your food.

"Wait, have you really not eaten?" Mark asked you, out of instinct you nodded your head as a reply "What?!" he nearly shouted "Why not?" he continued but you didn't answer.

"Y/N, tell me" he asked, getting more concerned. When you still refused to answer he walked over to you an tried to make you face him.

"Is Sean not treating you well?" he asked, if there was going to be a time to tell him about Antisepticeye then now would be the time to tell him, but you just couldn't, you were too scared.

"Where is Sean?" you asked sheepishly, saying his name made you want to cry, you weren't really an emotional person but bringing back memories of Sean when you were the only one that knew the truth really hurt.

"He's still asleep, I checked on him before I came down" Mark said putting his bowl in the sink, you had finished yours too but you weren't done eating. You filled your bowl up again with cereal and poured some more milk into it and started the whole process again.

"Seriously, Y/N, slow down. You're going to make yourself sick" Mark said trying to pry the bowl off of you. When he eventually got it out of your hands you looked at him as though he had punched a kitten.

"What has happened to you?" Mark asked, squinting his eyes as though he was trying to figure out what is is by just looking at you. Out of fear, you looked up towards the stairs to make sure Anti wasn't listening in.

Who am I fooling, he's always listening.

"Wait, were you telling the truth about Antisepticeye?" Mark asked, you widened your eyes at the use of his name, he was crossing into dangerous territory, you shushed him to get him to stop.

"Oh my god, you were weren't you?" he said in disbelief, "Shh, he'll hear you" you finally said.

Mark's face was the exact mirror image of yours from 2 weeks ago, or was it 3?

"We need to get you out of here" Mark said grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the door, your bowl of cereal smashed onto the marble floor. You were inches away from the door when major deja vu set in, you actually had a sliver hope when Mark's hand touched the handle.

"Now who's going to clear all this up?" you heard an electronic voice say, before you even turned around you knew it was Anti. You pulled your arm away from Mark's grip and stepped away from him.

Not to protect yourself but to protect him, you knew whatever was going to happen next was going to be against you and you didn't want Mark anywhere near it.

"What did I say about keeping this our little secret, Y/N?" Anti grinned at you, but you could see the anger that was hidden underneath his smile. You started to hyperventilate but you knew you had to say something.

"I didn't say anything" you squeaked, it wasn't a lie, you hadn't said anything about Anti to Mark, you'd only written it.

"I di-" you went to continue but you felt a force against your throat which threw your head backwards, you grabbed at your throat but nothing was there. Mark looked at you completely horrified and helpless.

"Sean stop it!" Mark shouted at him but it was no use, the force around you neck only got tighter.

"But Mark" Anti started, beginning to walk closer to him, you tried to call out in protest but your airways wouldn't open up enough to let a single sound out, "Don't you know?" Anti continued, getting closer and closer to him by the second "Sean's gone" he smiled at him.

"Just let Y/N go" Mark said trying to stay calm, you felt the force release from your throat and you look a big gulp of air before coughing it all up again.

"Do you know what? She said the exact same thing about you" Anti said, you looked up at the two of them, you could only see the back of Anti and the front of Mark who was already looking at you.

You glanced down at Anti's hand when you saw something shiny, it was his taser from before "Mark, he has a taser!" you shouted, panic seeped across Mark's face but it was too late, Anti quickly placed the taser against Mark's neck and zapped him. Mark's body fell to he floor unconscious.

Anti turned around to look at you, he put the taser back in his pocket and said "I put him into an unconscious state separately, tasering him was because I wanted to".

You looked up at him weakly before glancing down at Mark again, his body was still, he looked as though he was asleep. "Oh Y/N" Anti said bringing your attention back to his face "We're all going to have so much fun!".

His smile turned stale and he reared back his foot, he brought it back down with a crack against your skull, completely incapacitating you.