"Yeah," John sighed getting up. "Sixth one this month. All the same except for victims. We can't find a connection. Don't you go prying."

"I'm not," Stiles told him. Both knowing that she was lying. "Plus, I don't find trouble it normally finds me."

"I'll be back later," John responded. "I'll bring you all some food for dinner. You all take care of each other and be good. Bye, kid."

"Bye, dad" Stiles waved at him as he left the room.

"Bye, Sheriff" Josh said walking into the room. "We picked a real good place to hide out. Six murders in a month?"

"I told you all that something bad was here," Davina muttered causing Stiles and Josh to flinch. "We can't stay here. Whatever is here is going to come for us. It may kill us."

"We'll just stand up to it," Stiles stated. "Do you think we should call and ask Scott if he knows anything?"

"He's your friend," Josh retorted sitting down at her computer desk. "You've been gone for six months. Do you think they'll trust you?"

"Probably not," Stiles scowled leaning back against her headboard. "They won't but I always helped out before. Maybe, three outsiders can see something that they haven't. Josh, can you bring me my computer?"

Josh got her computer from the desk and handed it to Stiles who booted it up. She typed in her password surprised that it hadn't been changed. She found Skype and clicked on Scott's picture. It rang for a minute until the call was accepted. She saw someone pass by the computer screen.

"Hey, Isaac. Scott is still asleep."

"Not Isaac, Melissa" Stiles announced and she heard heard glass shattering. "You alright?"

"Stiles?!" Melissa cried face appearing on the screen. She was still dressed in her scrubs. She must've been going to work or just getting in. "Stiles! Oh my gosh. You're back?! Does Scott know? Does your dad?"

"They know," Stiles replied. "Scott found out last night. He didn't tell you?"

"No," Melissa shook her head. "I had to work. It's so good to see you, Sweetie. I missed you. What happened?"

"A whole lot," Stiles explained not wanting to go over the whole thing again. "Is Scott there? Can I talk to him?"

"Let's go find him," Melissa said and she picked up the computer. "You look good. How have you been?"

"Good," Stiles smiled. She had really missed Scott's mom. She was so good and kind to her throughout the years. "I'm good, Mel. Are you okay?"

"I'm good just working a lot," Melissa grunted as she moved away from her kitchen. "Dealing with the whole, 'My son is a werewolf thing' So not what I thought Scott's teen years would be."

"You know now?"

"Yep," Melissa chuckled a dark look on her face. "There was Gerard Argent and being held up by the Kanima. It had it's tail wrapped around my throat holding me up in the corner of the room."

"No," Stiles whispered thinking of the Kanima. She had been paralyzed by it twice. It was terrifying and she was so helpless. "I am so sorry that happened to you."