Chapter 17 : Tori's POV

Magsimula sa umpisa

I took me a few minutes to stop my sobbing before I finally pull away from her to be able to see her face.

"Listen Cat I-" I began

"That's okay Tori, you don't have to tell me" she smiled

"It's not like that" I sighed "It's just that you're gonna think this is stupid"

"Just tell me what it is" she smiled, sitting on the bed behind her and patting the space next to her.

I went over the bed and sit where I was told before explaining her Jade's little outburst.

"I'm sorry Tori" she said sincerely "I'm sure Jade was just pissed off, she didn't mean to yell at you"

"You're probably right"

"Of course I'm right" she exclaimed, feigning to be hurt by what I just said "Now get up and go find her!"

"I'm not sure I want to see what she is doing to Beck right now"

"What do you mean?"

I was about to reply when I heard Beck scream. I got up and ran out of the tent, Cat right behind me.

I was prepared to anything but that... Beck was tied up to a chair and Jade was standing right in front of him with a pair of scissors in her hand. I know what you're going to say: that was predictable! But Jade wasn't planning on making Beck suffer, well yeah but not in a really painful way... She was cutting his hair in such a way that he would have to shave his head completely if he doesn't want to be awful.

'Great way to make him pay' I thought. Even though I didn't want Jade to take revenge on Beck, I was quite happy that she did that!

"Cat!" Jade called, bringing me back to reality "Come over here"

She put the scissors in her hand and throw a 'Have fun!' before walking up to me, taking my hand and leading me back towards the trees.

She didn't say anything, and I didn't either until we came to a stop, a little further into the wood.

"Listen Tori" she took a deep breath "I'm sorry for what I said, I was just so angry at Beck and I...I just-"

"That's okay" I said, seeing she wasn't able to continue but understanding what she meant anyway "I won't say that it didn't hurt because it did but I understand"

"I'm so sorry Tori" she whispered before bursting into tears

I walked towards her and place my arms around her shoulder, placing my head in the crook of her neck. She placed her arms around my waist in response and shocked out a "Thank you" between sobs.

"I'm here" I whispered against her skin "It's over now, everything's going to be fine"

We stayed like this a few more minutes before she pulled away, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"We have to go. I want to check on Cat" she looked at me for approbation

"Sure" I nodded "Let's go"

I took her hand and we walk back to the camp where de guys were now out of their tent, laughing at a pitiful Beck and an over-excited Cat.

I was about to let go Jade's hand before the guys noticed but I felt her squeeze it so I hold on to it to give me the courage I needed and I walk with her to the boys.

"Okay" I began, taking a deep breath "So, I have something to tell you"

Andre's look fell on our intertwined hands and a smile crept on his face

"No way!" he exclaimed "You guys are finally together!"

"What do you mean 'finally'?" Jade asked, looking at him suspiciously

"Well... You know, you've been turning around the other since you practically met" he mumbled, looking down at his feet that were suddenly much more interesting than us

"What?" I shouted "That's not true"

"Oh come on Tor" Jade said mischievously "It was obvious to everyone that you had a crush on me since day one" she winked

"Okay so first of all it was since day 2 but it is not the moment nor the place to talk about it!" I exclaimed

"Robbie are you okay?" I heard Cat asked

I looked at Robbie and saw him open-mouthed, his eyes were wide and staring at Jade and I' hands. He was obviously in shock and who wouldn't be.

"Robbie!" Jade barked, bringing him back to reality

"Yeah ... That's awesome" he throw us a weird smile and walk back to his tent before zipping the entrance.

"Well that was weird" Andre said, looking amused by the situation "Anyway, I'm so happy for you Chica! Not that I'm not happy for you Jade but you know... I think I'll go with Robbie"

I turned to Jade and saw her signature smirk, the smirk that I love so much. I couldn't resist it and leaned in to peck her lips

"So I was right! You do are a dyke!" Beck exclaimed

That was the thing that made Jade explode, she let go off my hand, snatch the scissors from Cat and put them right next to Beck's throat

"Call me or my girlfriend one more time and I can promise you that's the last thing you'll be saying" she threw him an icy glare "And I can assure you that if you touch Cat again I will make sure you will never have a kid!"

With that, she turned around, took Cat's hand then mine and led us both into our tent. Nobody spoke, too afraid to say the wrong thing.

Five minutes passed. Still nothing. This is becoming really uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I heard a giggle coming from Cat. She tried to hide it but failed miserably and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jade asked, as surprised as me by that outburst

"I just... I thought of Beck... Of the girls' reactions... Because..." She tried to explain between laughs "Now he'll have ... to shave his head"

That was all she managed to say before rolling onto her back because of her laughing

I turned to Jade and saw that she was trying not to laugh but she too failed. That's when the image of Beck with no hair came to my mind and that was it.

We laughed so loud I was surprised nobody came to check on us. We only stopped when we were too exhausted to continue and fell asleep quickly.

That was an interesting day!