James March- Modern

Credit to: ahmrmarch

Teaching your 1930s ghost boyfriend about things from 2016 is a lot harder than you would imagine. You sit on your giant circular bed with him under your body. Whenever his chest moved up, so would your head. It's nice when he has time to relax with you.

"James, you're my bae." You hum, sighing out your nose.

He tenses underneath you, moving the arm that's propping his head up to peek at you. "Is that an insult, my dear? What on earth is that supposed to mean?" He muses, raising an eyebrow skeptically while his thin mustache moves.

As you sit up, you giggle, shaking your head. The silk of your pajama shirt pets your skin. "No, it's a good thing. It stands for before-" You poke his stomach, "anyone-" You bend down, "else. Bae." You purr in his ear. He loves when you do that.

He flips over to his side, twisting his white tank top. "Ah...I see... Due show me another." He beams, looking you up and down. "Can this...what you call...bae, presumably be any soul you desire? For example, could you, dear, be my own bae?" He inquires, his accent pronouncing the word a little strangely. You nod, grinning.

For a moment you think to yourself. "Oh! Here's a big one; lol!" You can't help but chuckle at his confused expression. "It means laugh out loud. You usually just use it when you're texting someone." You shrug, biting your lip.

"Texting?" His voice wavers, dragging the word out; his dark hair falling above his thick eyebrow because of the lack of gel. Pulling your phone out, you unlock it, showing him; he squints. "I do not understand. What are all these?" He gestures to the apps with a scowl. "This is absurd!"

Ignoring him, you open Candy Crush, handing him the phone. "Okay, this is an app; or a game. What you do is try to get three in a row, see?" You make a match easily. "You try, James!" You beam at him.

James jabs a finger at the screen, dragging it all the way to the bottom. The screen lights up. "Ah-ha! This device is no match for me. I have concord level one, my dear!" He smirks at you. You roll your eyes, clicking on 'next'. His eyes widen. "There are more? How obscene..." He whispers, falling back on the bed with the phone in front of his face. "I will be with you in one moment, de- bae..." You have a feeling you won't be getting your phone back for a while.

*bonus*

You sigh, exiting the bathroom to find your boyfriend still on your phone. "James, you haven't moved in like an hour." You pout.

He has one hand under his head and the other in front, a single dark curl hangs in his eye as his thumb swipes across the screen. "There is still jelly I must dispose of, dearest."