#1~How you met.

Connor:

It was a snowy day outside and you really needs something warm to fill you up. You walked into Starbucks and went straight to the counter and ordered your favourite hot drink: Caramel Mocha Latté . The cashier lady handed it to you with a smile and you kindly smiled back waiting to get to drink the Mocha.

The drink felt very warm on your hands and it was a large contrast from the snow outside. You swung around from facing the counter lady and instead of walking over to a table, you had smashed into something. Something firm causing your drink to spill all over it. It was a guy and you had spilled hot coffee on his T-shirt.

"Aaah, that's hot!" He exclaimed while pulling his shirt forward and trying to dry the wet patch with some paper towels that were brought by the cashier lady.

"I am so sorry! I wasn't looking and I turned around and you were there and-" You rambled on before he cut you off.

"Its okay, really." He assured you and you looked up to be met by kind emerald green eyes. He smiled at you while he stared back into your eyes. "Erm...let me get you a new drink" He said pointing to a now half full cup of mocha. You smiled back at his kindness.

"Thank you." You thanked him. "Oh, I'm Y/N" You said while putting out your hand for him to shake.

"Connor." He said taking your hand and bringing it to his lips. He plants a soft kiss on the back of your hand and you giggle quietly.

You got yourself another drink and you both sat at a table near the back. You talked for hours and got each others numbers before you you both left.

Ricky:

You raced into Taco bell not caring who was looking at you. Thankfully there was no line of people waiting at the counter. You walked quickly over to the counter and start ordering your meal.

"Can I please have a Chalupa supreme beef with extra sour cream and cheese. Oh, and go easy on the beef and tomatoes. I will also have cheesy fiesta potatoes on the side and a strawberry slush please." You order. The man the man gives you an odd look while holding the notepad.

"Make that two orders please." A guy said next to you. The man behind the counter walked off to get your meal.  You look over to him and give him a questioning look. "What?" He asks.

"Nothing it's just that I've never thought that anyone would order that." You explain.

"The world is full of surprises." He said smiling at me. You notice his slight lisp on the s. You smiled back. He looked quite attractive, more of cut than a hot but you like that. "What's you're name?" He asks you.

"It's Y/N" You reply smiling. "What's yours?" You ask back.

"The name's Dillon. Ricky Dillon" He says putting his hand out for you to shake. You shake his hand while laughing and he smiles at you.

When your order finally comes, you go and sit with Ricky and talk. It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Kian:

The wind is blowing your hair all the way back while you ride on your skate board to the skate park. You have always loved skating and it used to be your dream to become a professional but that's silly.

The skate park is not crowded but has a maximum of about 10 people. You ride over to the ramps where most of the people are. Getting closer you notice you are the only girl there but that doesn't bother you.

You climb up the tallest ramp and stand at the top with some other guys waiting for their turn. It wasn't long before you hear a guy calling you.

"Hey! No girls allowed!" He shouts at you and you scoff and give him the 'really?' face. A tall guy attractive came up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.