2️⃣

Emma's pov

People talk about "mixed feelings" like it's an exception, but for me, it's the norm. I'm scared to try and scared not to - what I actually do depends on the balance between the two. There are days I feel so drained from trying to be more assertive that I fail in crucial moments to put my needs forward.

My personal happiness is forever tinged with sadness for those less fortunate. I want to help others but fear to give away what my family may need in the future. Can I live this life always caught between feelings so antagonistic to one another?

Ryan says love is the way out, like it's some kind of open door into unlimited sunshine and I believe so when I started seeing him than just my submissive and he's now my husband but I'm going to try it his way again; I can't keep on repeating the same stupidity and expecting a different result.
I can't keep on suppressing the need to care for my own little girl and expect the want to disappear all of a sudden.

I have the feeling it'll be a life-long journey instead of a magic pill, but like all journeys, they are simply one step at a time.

Ryan and I are going to a little's auction advertised on a leaflet Ryan came home with the other day and according to him , "it will be a loss if we didn't attend".

"Are you okay, baby?"

Ryan questioned. He was behind him, his phone in hand scrolling through his emails.

"Am good, just thinking that's all."
I replied with a smile looking up at him from my sitting position.
Even though am anything but fine. My breasts were heavy with milk so they were very sore and the fullness was becoming quiet uncomfortable .
Do they still hurt?"
He asked massaging my breasts making me let out an involuntary moan from how good it felt.

My anxiety was a concern and worry was another. I don't want to be her Dom like I am to Ryan. I want to be her mommy.